"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 13, 2024, 11:32:18 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: The Peacekeepers - Real face  (Read 8138 times)

The Peacekeepers - Real face
« on: February 04, 2011, 08:03:39 pm »

So, i wanted to type something about Peacekeepers. Its personally opinion so dont blame whole gang for it.

Thing is, i thought that The Peacekeepers started because Redding Project and Redding at all. Keeping it safe and etc. Maybe, lets say that yes, it was true.
Then they start taking another towns, of course that in name of Redding Project, for higher goodness, for ... ?
After some time this Alliance(especially CS) started to killing everyone everywhere, even their friends(characters with VSB before nick, etc), without any reason, or this reason was - "be in PK base or stfu". I asking myself, is it really still for Redding Project ? I mean, their name is The Peacekeepers ... If its mean keeping peace by killing everything whats move, then there is something wrong.

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 08:09:53 pm by Hololasima »
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
Re: The Peacekeepers - Real face
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 08:10:17 pm »

Good question, maybe you can post that there : http://orphans.forum-actif.net/  we will be able to fix that in family, no?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 08:34:30 pm by LeMark »

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 08:15:55 pm »

i had posted allmoast the same thing on TTTLA Forum, i was hoping for the Redding project to continue, but no one ever listens to LagMaster, why should they?
but The PeaceKeepers base was ment so there will be no friendly fire, since NC does not work this game sesion. But you VSB(in my personal opinion) are more hard headed, but still a powerfull ally
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 08:20:40 pm »

started to killing everyone everywhere, even their friends(characters with VSB before nick, etc), without any reason, or this reason was - "be in PK base or stfu". I asking myself, is it really still for Redding Project ?

You ever believed CS cared for your project? That this "aggrement" on forum was as serious as your code for your gang?
Then lets just hope for no alliances, for a while, during next wipe.

Whenever that is o_O
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 08:21:04 pm »

i was sure that name was actually a joke
and that real face of peacekeepers is obvious.

VongJin

• Rogues
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 08:21:22 pm »

Being a long time under CS influence, your teammates began to slowly turn into basic CS members... so predictable. Didn't u  know that is the way they are breeding?  ::)

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 08:22:48 pm »

I don't think TTTLA are the guys to blame, but Chosen Soldiers will always be the same PK scum. I understand Peacekeepers is just an ad hoc alliance against North Bandits, and so I understand I can't trust CS unless I am in TC combat with them.

If I ran across a Chosen Soldier somewhere in some random encounter in the middle of nowhere wasteland, I bet they would attack me. And it's ok, because I know what kind of players these dudes are.

So Hololasima, all I can tell you is that I was sure that some stuff like what you say in your post would eventually happen. What did you expect? I consider myself a C88, and see TTTLA as my allies, but not CS. I am Peacekeeper in the battlefield only.
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 08:24:16 pm »

You ever believed CS cared for your project? That this "aggrement" on forum was as serious as your code for your gang?
Then lets just hope for no alliances, for a while, during next wipe.

Whenever that is o_O

It isnt my project, i dont care about it.
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 08:24:52 pm »

I second LeMark.
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 08:27:45 pm »

I dont expect anything from this thread. Name is: A real face in my personall opinion. Nothing more. Its wiew of random player from VSB which dont have anything with Redding Project.
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 08:49:59 pm »

Good question, maybe you can post that there : http://orphans.forum-actif.net/  we will be able to fix that in family, no?
i dont think so.
in theory you are providing a peace keeping service for all wastelanders, so if there is a problem with your intentions, everyone should know it.

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 09:09:45 pm »

Who cares about project in city which is still under attacks? I guess no one. Modoc Militia was great. Even than they were killed by every PvP oriented faction. Lawyers wanted to do something more than Modoc Militia. I believed it will be RP project, but everything depends of people. Gangs, who wanted PvP attacked Redding in hope we try to get it back. It was like a fuel, like huney for bees. I don't know if the reason was too less RP, too much shouting like a Wookie during the orgasm, dirty politics or anything else. But something went wrong. Terrible war in the north harvests many lifes day by day. No one there can be safe, there's no one to trust, and no place to go. Two major gangs, The North Bandits and The Peacekeepers, and some smaller ones knows, that only possible solution is the total victory of one faction, and the total defeat of all others.

That's the conflict, that's the North Bandits, that's the Peacekeepers in my eyes.

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 09:13:42 pm »

Who cares about project in city which is still under attacks? I guess no one. Modoc Militia was great. Even than they were killed by every PvP oriented faction. Lawyers wanted to do something more than Modoc Militia. I believed it will be RP project, but everything depends of people. Gangs, who wanted PvP attacked Redding in hope we try to get it back. It was like a fuel, like huney for bees. I don't know if the reason was too less RP, too much shouting like a Wookie during the orgasm, dirty politics or anything else. But something went wrong. Terrible war in the north harvests many lifes day by day. No one there can be safe, there's no one to trust, and no place to go. Two major gangs, The North Bandits and The Peacekeepers, and some smaller ones knows, that only possible solution is the total victory of one faction, and the total defeat of all others.

That's the conflict, that's the North Bandits, that's the Peacekeepers in my eyes.

Not bad resume.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 09:46:28 pm »

After some time this Alliance(especially CS) started to killing everyone everywhere, even their friends...

I dont believe that u are u suprised about this.
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 09:54:44 pm »

I dont believe that u are u suprised about this.

In fact, yes i was. I believed that if they are play with TTLA and their name is Peacekeepers and they doing it for good of Redding, so they will try to not killing everyone and everything, even their teammates from other gangs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 18 queries.