"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 17, 2024, 10:24:04 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50

Author Topic: [Archive]Questions and Answers #4  (Read 125398 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Questions and Answers #4
« Reply #705 on: August 05, 2011, 12:48:05 am »

I tried to do the medical investigation for doc andrew in VC. I went to all the TSs, investigated, and hiked back to VC. I told Doc about all train stations, except San Francisco. He will not give me the dialogue to talk about SF. My pip says it is done and talk to doc andrew, but there is no dialogue option to say I found out more info for him. Gave it a couple of real days and tried again but still no. Is there something I am doing wrong? (forgive me if this is simple, I am pretty new)
I also have this problem.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #706 on: August 05, 2011, 09:36:18 am »

I tried to do the medical investigation for doc andrew in VC. I went to all the TSs, investigated, and hiked back to VC. I told Doc about all train stations, except San Francisco. He will not give me the dialogue to talk about SF. My pip says it is done and talk to doc andrew, but there is no dialogue option to say I found out more info for him. Gave it a couple of real days and tried again but still no. Is there something I am doing wrong? (forgive me if this is simple, I am pretty new)

This must be a recent problem. I did this quest about 2 weeks ago and it was still working properly.
I always combine it with the tough man's job quest. Once I've finished all stations I head back and report about all of them at once in the following order: VC, NCR, Boneyard, SF

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #707 on: August 05, 2011, 10:31:30 pm »

This must be a recent problem. I did this quest about 2 weeks ago and it was still working properly.
I always combine it with the tough man's job quest. Once I've finished all stations I head back and report about all of them at once in the following order: VC, NCR, Boneyard, SF

I actually rolled a new character and did this quest yesterday. It worked fine for me as well, my ordering was: VC (I reported this right to him before taking the train anywhere else), SF, Boneyard, NCR.

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #708 on: August 06, 2011, 07:23:02 pm »

Hey, a question. In Junktown, when talking to dog seller I have ability to buy some special dogs "trained in scouting". Do they have some significant outdoorsman skill? Like 150 at least? They also have different skin.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground
« Reply #709 on: August 08, 2011, 03:53:02 pm »

If someone uses Jet on me, has this effects and do i get addicted?
Don't forget the hair, robert
« Reply #710 on: August 08, 2011, 03:59:52 pm »

If someone uses Jet on me, has this effects and do i get addicted?

It's not possible to use Jet on someone who is not yourself ;-)

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #711 on: August 08, 2011, 04:44:49 pm »

It's not possible to use Jet on someone who is not yourself ;-)

Well, it is possible, the jet will disappear, but with no effect if the guy is healthy, and will kill him if he is unconscious, without giving him addiction or effect in both case.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #712 on: August 09, 2011, 12:06:45 am »

1. whats the max capacity of the items you can fit in the crate in your tent and how its calculated?

2. can i get more containers in my tent or i'm limited only to that crate i get in start?

3. is there any way to cure addictions? let say mentats addiction for example

4. is it posible to reverse pick pocket/to plant an item in some1s inventory?

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #713 on: August 09, 2011, 01:14:37 am »

1. whats the max capacity of the items you can fit in the crate in your tent and how its calculated?

2. can i get more containers in my tent or i'm limited only to that crate i get in start?

4. is it posible to reverse pick pocket/to plant an item in some1s inventory?
1 and 2 - I don't know its capacity, all I know is that it's very low. Instead you can put items on the ground around your tent. The whole tent map isn't accessible by anyone but you.
3. You have to wait them out.
4. Yes.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #714 on: August 09, 2011, 05:00:10 am »

Yes except "Jet" addiction.  That shit lasts forever.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #715 on: August 09, 2011, 05:13:34 am »

Yes except "Jet" addiction.  That shit lasts forever.

Unless you got a jet antidote! Which is not obtainable with regular way on this server, sadly, but well, if you offer your body to a GM...
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #716 on: August 09, 2011, 10:56:56 pm »

still can't tell him. no idea why. dangit

CaptOmg

• Killin' paladins.
« Reply #717 on: August 10, 2011, 05:57:34 am »

How long does the side affects of Jet last?
« Reply #718 on: August 10, 2011, 06:17:13 am »

How long does the side affects of Jet last?

until you ~deleteself
« Reply #719 on: August 10, 2011, 09:55:00 pm »

Can you buy a base in the game, or you have to buy it from another player? Seems like mixed responses when I search for info on base buying. I haven't tried in game yet, but it seems futile to save all those caps if I can't buy one in game (I have been sticking with the trust no one mentality so far). Any advice on how to buy a base in game before I go wandering around the wasteland with thousands of caps in my hand? much appreciated.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 21 queries.