"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 09:58:48 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 50

Author Topic: [Archive]Questions and Answers #4  (Read 125507 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Questions and Answers #4
« Reply #690 on: July 30, 2011, 02:16:41 am »

I am the current owner of a base.

If I resign my leadership, and join Brotherhood of steel to gain Armorer 3, will I be able to leave BoS, and rejoin my old playerfaction as leader again?

Will anything happend to the base? (assuming that noone claims leadership, while im gone).
Unless you get soemone to re invite you to the base you cannot rejoin.

Otherwise no, nothing will happen to base.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Bases
« Reply #691 on: July 31, 2011, 06:11:45 am »

Ok new question, Can bases be found or are they like tents? (say i am the only member because i know abt betrayal).

ok maybe another question what base is better Cave or Depot??

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
Re: Bases
« Reply #692 on: July 31, 2011, 07:31:36 am »

bases cant be found. only added members and friend can see it. depot is better more space and looks better.

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=13398.690 use this thread next time you have questions.
Roaming the waste again.
Re: Bases
« Reply #693 on: July 31, 2011, 11:02:32 pm »

Only problem with depots, is that you can only get them near Klamath/Den.
« Reply #694 on: August 01, 2011, 07:24:26 pm »

Navarro

When you join the enclave and speak to the "sarge", he is telling you: "report to the commander" or something like that.

Is there a way (hidden quest?) to speak to the enclave commander?
Spare jederzeit, dann hast du...immer...Not.

Sheisserick

• Drugdealer - PM me
« Reply #695 on: August 01, 2011, 10:53:03 pm »

I am the current owner of a base.

If I resign my leadership, and join Brotherhood of steel to gain Armorer 3, will I be able to leave BoS, and rejoin my old playerfaction as leader again?

Will anything happend to the base? (assuming that noone claims leadership, while im gone).
Unless you get soemone to re invite you to the base you cannot rejoin.

Otherwise no, nothing will happen to base.
Great!  ;D, I have now gone and done exactly what I shouldnt have done.. I locked myself out of the computer, by only having "Friends" added, and not any other full members.

This means I cant use computer to reclaim control, and the base will eventually delete it self in 30 days, due to the computer not being used?
Correct?
"Once you get locked into a serious drug-collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can!"

Implement Auctions in FLC banks
Endgame idea
« Reply #696 on: August 02, 2011, 12:42:13 pm »

Nope even if you just friend there as long as you use the terminal it won't disappear even though you can't add and remove people now you can still use the base. If there is any member though the one with the highest rank and rep should be chosen as the new leader if others added as friend then to gain terminal rights you need the help of a gm

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #697 on: August 02, 2011, 04:13:24 pm »

I havent gone to my cave from very beginning of this era for months and it is still there, and there is no sign of activity once i did visit it, so i doubt caves "ever" delete after any period of time.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Question about installing the game.
« Reply #698 on: August 03, 2011, 09:16:11 am »

So to install FOnline I need the installer + 2 original files (master.dat, critter.dat), the installer can be found on the russian website, but the files are missing, where do I get em? ;)
Re: Question about installing the game.
« Reply #699 on: August 03, 2011, 09:18:28 am »

Get Fallout2 CD.
Re: Question about installing the game.
« Reply #700 on: August 03, 2011, 09:20:26 am »

yeah nvm, found it

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #701 on: August 03, 2011, 07:23:09 pm »

Anyone got idea what is wrong with server status image?
It has been show that same image about 4 hours now, but it still shows uptime 2 hours.

Edit: nvm was fixed later
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 04:52:26 pm by runboy93 »
« Reply #702 on: August 04, 2011, 02:15:07 am »

Ok I was woundering what (NPC) factions work currently? I tried BOS and they steal ammo (twice because of stupidity)... so befor I get robbed by enclave or vault city do they work? Or are there any others? Are there any others (Because I see people with different avatars all the time and i wounder.) I can think of 4...

1. Brotherhood of Steel
2. Enclave
3. Vault city
4. Raiders

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #703 on: August 04, 2011, 04:47:06 pm »

Ok I was woundering what (NPC) factions work currently? I tried BOS and they steal ammo (twice because of stupidity)... so befor I get robbed by enclave or vault city do they work? Or are there any others? Are there any others (Because I see people with different avatars all the time and i wounder.) I can think of 4...

1. Brotherhood of Steel
2. Enclave
3. Vault city
4. Raiders
They do work, but they are practically useless to join except for getting profession 3.
« Reply #704 on: August 04, 2011, 08:26:47 pm »

I tried to do the medical investigation for doc andrew in VC. I went to all the TSs, investigated, and hiked back to VC. I told Doc about all train stations, except San Francisco. He will not give me the dialogue to talk about SF. My pip says it is done and talk to doc andrew, but there is no dialogue option to say I found out more info for him. Gave it a couple of real days and tried again but still no. Is there something I am doing wrong? (forgive me if this is simple, I am pretty new)
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 50

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.