"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 17, 2024, 10:29:21 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 50

Author Topic: [Archive]Questions and Answers #4  (Read 125406 times)

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: Questions and Answers #4
« Reply #480 on: May 09, 2011, 05:28:05 pm »

Other question:
whar are Cockroach detand fuel rate consumption ?

Also what its Trunk cap?
Here is a link to some car tests, in French but you can use google : http://www.fallout-3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4674 (all credits to Black Key)

For the 14mm, I just calculated it: you need 254 skill to have 95% ToHit in eyes at 24 hex range with 6PE. You clearly don't have enough skill, it is why you miss more often.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #481 on: May 09, 2011, 05:44:20 pm »

Try using the character planner, it's been improved to give you % to hit at whatever hex you care to put in.
« Reply #482 on: May 09, 2011, 09:59:12 pm »

How does buying a used base / faction work? Is it possible to remove access to anyone who was ever allowed on, so it can be locked down by the new buyer?
« Reply #483 on: May 09, 2011, 10:03:05 pm »

How does buying a used base / faction work? Is it possible to remove access to anyone who was ever allowed on, so it can be locked down by the new buyer?
Incase if you're a leader:
1) Kick all characters from there, but 1 player (whom you want to sell base)
2) Then leave gang, so leadership will go to most famous or whatever, if there will be only 1 player left, obviously he'll get that leadership.
3) Say to him to leave some mercs, because those kicked players will still see the base until they die inside this location.
4) Say to kicked players to come together and with mercs too, ALOOOT mercs to kill mercs of that guy whom you just sold that base.
5) Have alot fun at fighting in your old base!

For normal business ignore 4 and 5.
« Reply #484 on: May 09, 2011, 10:16:56 pm »

Ok, but say I'm the buyer of the base & faction: how do I make sure this is done by the seller?
« Reply #485 on: May 09, 2011, 10:22:10 pm »

Ok, but say I'm the buyer of the base & faction: how do I make sure this is done by the seller?
1) Let him invite you to his base.
2) Say to him to make you leader of his base and promise that you'll give him caps or whatever.
3) Then let him kick everyone there, or become leader somehow and kick everyone from there, so only you will be a member of this gang, everyone else kicked.
4a) Say "Oh noes, sorry, I have no caps, good bye, hahaha".
4b) Give him your caps and be sure your base is secure or has nothing to steal.

Of couse you can't be sure, it's like trade items without barter window, he drops item, you drop item and then you're running to items and picking it up, of couse you can bluff your partner there by droping 1 cap and he may bluff you by droping something you don't need, so it's just you trust base seller or not.
« Reply #486 on: May 09, 2011, 11:08:27 pm »

people who could previously see the base on the worldmap, when they are kicked can they no longer see it?

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #487 on: May 09, 2011, 11:09:38 pm »

people who could previously see the base on the worldmap, when they are kicked can they no longer see it?

They must be killed in the actual base. That's why mercs are great for guarding a base.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #488 on: May 09, 2011, 11:38:30 pm »

Ok, so the seller kicks everyone from the base / faction, makes me only member and kicks himself, effectively making me the leader.

But everyone who just got kicked can still see the location of the base, and must physically die on the map for it to be removed from their worldmap?

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #489 on: May 09, 2011, 11:41:02 pm »

Yes, they must physically die on the base map. But it isn't that hard if you just make a merc alt and put 4 or 5 mercs down to guard. The more mercs, the better protected.

(Set them to kill non-members)

If you don't have enough money you can collect ghoul slaves and give them scoped hunting rifles, I guess.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #490 on: May 10, 2011, 02:31:30 pm »

How do i use the day pass?
Possibly fake?
The only exploit involved abusing your intelligence  ;D

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #491 on: May 10, 2011, 04:08:36 pm »

How do i use the day pass?
Possibly fake?

Its simply, you need to have Your own daypass in your inventory. If you lose it, you will have to buy new. You can enter inside the city since 8:00 AM till evning.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 04:13:00 pm by DocAN. »
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg
« Reply #492 on: May 10, 2011, 04:45:53 pm »

Thanks, i tried it with one from a shop, didnt go so well.
The only exploit involved abusing your intelligence  ;D

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #493 on: May 11, 2011, 09:54:42 pm »

Thanks, i tried it with one from a shop, didnt go so well.

if you found that daypass not bought it so no surprise. You need to buy your own daypass to enter. Alsyou you can be in town only from 8 AM to 8 PM. Also you cant have gun in your hand inside city. Whats more, some areas are restricted (vc council for example) to enter not only to daypass holders, but to vault city citizens as well, maybe you entered in one of those.
« Reply #494 on: May 12, 2011, 12:37:53 am »

Do weapons used by mercs/slaves deteriorate?
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 50

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 21 queries.