"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 17, 2024, 10:25:06 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 50

Author Topic: [Archive]Questions and Answers #4  (Read 125399 times)

Re: Questions and Answers #4
« Reply #465 on: May 08, 2011, 01:55:23 pm »

What is the fastest and easiest way to raise reputation with the Brotherhood of Steel?
« Reply #466 on: May 08, 2011, 08:43:04 pm »

Hellos

The Trappers Female have a limit of level and they gain skill points on level up?

As far as i know both male and female trappers can be lvld up to lvl 21. if they increase in skill i dont know.

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #467 on: May 08, 2011, 08:46:31 pm »

Does One Hander support Unarmed fighting skill?
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #468 on: May 08, 2011, 08:48:51 pm »

Does One Hander support Unarmed fighting skill?
For unarmed weapons, like Power Fists or Brass Knuckles, yes. But for just being "unarmed" without any weapon, no.

(Only unarmed weapons get the +20 boost)
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #469 on: May 08, 2011, 10:20:43 pm »

Anyone know if Mercs/Slaves use Stims on their own if you give them some into the inv?

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #470 on: May 08, 2011, 11:35:26 pm »

As far as i know they dont do it.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #471 on: May 09, 2011, 02:19:14 am »

Anyone know if Mercs/Slaves use Stims on their own if you give them some into the inv?
Nope.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #472 on: May 09, 2011, 10:55:30 am »

Here is my situation:
i have a char who has bacis PE 9 and LUCK at 6 points, STR at 5 ( weapon req 5 st)
She also have ~230% in SG
and i have to admint that she almoust NEVER miss ( even when cosidering weapon with 50% det) - it is about 5/100 cases
she also has 3 x more critical perk.
She has about 70% to hit creitical in eyes - the chance to have critical when shoting at head is almoust same ( about 60-65% - from my observation)

Here is my another char:
She has 6 PE and LUCK at 10 points, STR at 2 + weapon handling ( weapon req 5 st)
She also have 237% in SG
and she often miss her target( even when considering new weapon with0-5% det) -  it is about 15/100 of shots
she also has 1 x more criticat perk and FINESSE trait
She has about 80% to hit critical in eyes - the chance to have critical when shoting at head much lower ( about 50% - from my observation)

And here is a question - why second char have much more misses than previous one?
Why when i play a second char i have lower chance to have critical when shoting to head? ( number at Fonline character planer says that i should have higher chance to hit at head than first char but i do not feel it in gamer)...

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #473 on: May 09, 2011, 11:14:12 am »

And here is a question - why second char have much more misses than previous one?

PE 6. Try to take the "Sharpshooter" perk, it will help you a lot.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
« Reply #474 on: May 09, 2011, 11:20:52 am »

Sharphooter req pe 7 ;/

I am suprised that pe determines so much missing ( even when having 95% chances in hit to eyes...)

Gazzz

• Fear the Fire
« Reply #475 on: May 09, 2011, 11:43:20 am »

Here is my situation:
i have a char who has bacis PE 9 and LUCK at 6 points, STR at 5 ( weapon req 5 st)
She also have ~230% in SG
and i have to admint that she almoust NEVER miss ( even when cosidering weapon with 50% det) - it is about 5/100 cases
she also has 3 x more critical perk.
She has about 70% to hit creitical in eyes - the chance to have critical when shoting at head is almoust same ( about 60-65% - from my observation)

Here is my another char:
She has 6 PE and LUCK at 10 points, STR at 2 + weapon handling ( weapon req 5 st)
She also have 237% in SG
and she often miss her target( even when considering new weapon with0-5% det) -  it is about 15/100 of shots
she also has 1 x more criticat perk and FINESSE trait
She has about 80% to hit critical in eyes - the chance to have critical when shoting at head much lower ( about 50% - from my observation)

Why when i play a second char i have lower chance to have critical when shoting to head? ( number at Fonline character planer says that i should have higher chance to hit at head than first char but i do not feel it in gamer)...

at first, to say such a s**t try to shoot at someone  ~1000 times to prove this =\ it's just a bad random, nothing more.
you will OFTEN miss with 237 sg skill  from the long distanses because of 6 pe, damn. Try to read the description of stats.
sniper cant be with 6 pe, because the fine from the long distance will be huge
Lux aeterna
« Reply #476 on: May 09, 2011, 12:20:37 pm »

Gazz.. i know description of stats.. but  if i have 95% to hit it is clear for me that is 95% - not 80%?

SO here is a qestion about additional roll check for percepction when determining chance to hit.. what are real numbers?

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #477 on: May 09, 2011, 01:16:41 pm »

Gazz.. i know description of stats.. but  if i have 95% to hit it is clear for me that is 95% - not 80%?

Are you sure to have 95% tohit when aiming at eyes? I don't think you've got enough PE and skill for that. Which explain why you miss more often.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #478 on: May 09, 2011, 01:25:36 pm »

Are you sure to have 95% tohit when aiming at eyes? I don't think you've got enough PE and skill for that. Which explain why you miss more often.

i am 100% sure... Situation is so funny that i have often "miss" when my enemy is unconscious on a grund and i am shoting to him without marking body part - just normal shot... often i have miss.. one time even 2 miss one by one.... (often i mean about  15% chance for it).

AND... i was playing both characters from 1 lvl to 21... i have given more than 1000 shots.. and see that what i had described.

i Had been wondering at sniper for pistols ( not rifles). And as we know 14mm pistol has 24 hexes range..... so i thought that 6 PE will be enough... Now it seems it is not enough when determining hit chance ( even if  i have 95% to hit in a final it is much lower number).
« Reply #479 on: May 09, 2011, 04:09:49 pm »

Other question:
whar are Cockroach detand fuel rate consumption ?

Also what its Trunk cap?
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 50

Page created in 0.341 seconds with 21 queries.