"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 13, 2024, 10:48:57 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Brahmin not storing radios  (Read 1039 times)

Brahmin not storing radios
« on: February 01, 2011, 04:45:20 pm »

For some reason, the radios I'm storing in my Brahmin are disappearing. I gathered/crafted a fair amount of radios (40-50), and for some reason, the number always defaults to less than 20 after a while. Naturally, I'm the only one who can access this brahmin, and I highly doubt someone has jacked my account as I have far, far more valuable stuffs in there that remain, so I'm left mystified as to what's going on here. Any ideas?
Re: Brahmin not storing radios
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 05:02:34 pm »

Maybe someone is just playing a cruel joke and stealing from it?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 05:16:16 pm »

If it were a cruel joke it would have to be incredibly elaborate, considering I'm within viewing distance of my brahmin most of the time >_>.

Also, looks like it's not just radios, since I just lost an m60 and some near-broken t2 weapons I was going to run down to gun runners. I really don't see this stuff being stolen, as my brahmin is inside my gang's base, and I've known all of the members for well over a year and none of them would do anything like that. Strange problem, guess I'll have to use another method of storage or try another brahmin.
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 06:58:26 pm »

If it were a cruel joke it would have to be incredibly elaborate, considering I'm within viewing distance of my brahmin most of the time >_>.

Also, looks like it's not just radios, since I just lost an m60 and some near-broken t2 weapons I was going to run down to gun runners. I really don't see this stuff being stolen, as my brahmin is inside my gang's base, and I've known all of the members for well over a year and none of them would do anything like that. Strange problem, guess I'll have to use another method of storage or try another brahmin.

ye, that brahmin probably eating your stuff, wait for him to poop
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 22 queries.