"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 09:41:26 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The Rogues=Dirty PKers, I want revenge  (Read 8519 times)

Re: The Rogues=Dirty PKers, I want revenge
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2011, 03:46:33 am »

Hey, they are the Rogues camping Modoc taunting and humiliating and mutiliating any unlucky passerby's! What do you expect from a group named Rogues? A helping hand? Thats why newbies are welcome to join the C88, Sarmatians, TTTLA etc etc...
Seriously though, its a game and I had alot of fun playing this game. I used to play quite a bit with the old DA and know most guys in the Rogues are fun guys who can be trusted really. Never had any issues with them.
I didnt know what to expect, Im new to the whole concept of this game, Iv learned through other players that PKers are bad, and conflictus, so I sterio-type, because I know no better, and because I learn from other players, Im sorry I havent had the chance to know this gang like you have
A life without challenge is a life unlived

Spotty

• Wuff Wuff!!!
    • Crazy 88
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2011, 04:04:09 am »

Just for the record, Im with the C88. Havent played in a month though. PK'ers are bad guys yeah. But most are like you, scared they gonna die so they shoot first. The are some factions out there that have some truly big assholes playing on their team. I think you should accept Manero's challenge and level to 21 then go kick his ass. Join a gang, learn their ways and you will be better suited to handle yourself. As for Manero, someone just told me he hardly showers, so he may in fact be a dirty Rogue...
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/
img19/4053/c88.png
"Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil."
- Niccolo Machiavelli -
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2011, 04:19:37 am »

Just for the record, Im with the C88. Havent played in a month though. PK'ers are bad guys yeah. But most are like you, scared they gonna die so they shoot first. The are some factions out there that have some truly big assholes playing on their team. I think you should accept Manero's challenge and level to 21 then go kick his ass. Join a gang, learn their ways and you will be better suited to handle yourself. As for Manero, someone just told me he hardly showers, so he may in fact be a dirty Rogue...
Haha, thank you Spotty for those words of encouragement XD

Imprezobus

• Imprezobus here!
    • Forum Los Alamos Warriors
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2011, 09:04:33 am »

Daze, just to let you know, short briefing of your situation.

1st. Insulting the guys who just laid you down will never help. We got used to that, and we know how to make it end. And it is fact, we usually kill everything on sight, as one unarmed bluesuit can gather enough information to doom twenty people. Anyway we're known from the fact that during our "free time" we try to give stuff back to the noobs we have killed. We dont need it anyway.

2nd. Samaritans is fresh faction oriented for helping newcomers (If I am correct). The Rogues are one of oldest factions, one of the strongest (I am Rogue, so Im obliged to say that we're The Strongest :P). It is funny for us to hear that we're going to be doomed :)
Self-proclaimed best guide in the wastes.
http://www.law.netarteria.eu/files/bus.jpg by MACabra, edit by Frozen Mind
Snackish: pks pks pks. Kilgore: BBS is here, town is safe
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2011, 09:16:27 am »

But your character shot me (montana) , WHILE I was running away, then you taunted me, I have a screen shot -___-
Dammit man, Wasteland is harsh. Deal with it, BTW this is the least that could happen to you...
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2011, 02:51:14 pm »

Dirty Rogues, I threatened them with "The Sarmatians will hear of this scum bags" They kinda laid off after that...
Yes, I bet they all regroup on TeamSpeak frighten and started make plans to leave the game. I can almost hear them:"He knows The Sarmatians, we should never leave cave again!"

...but when a lvl 2 noob in a bluesuit shouts *PEACE* at least a negotiation should be held...
Hahaha, you are killing me, i felt down of a chair while I was reading this! Negociation? A blow job? What can a lvl 2 blue could offer to an rich and experienced player?

-I feel a conflict brewing, seeing as The Sarmatians were already in conflict with The Rouges Faction
They dissed my associated friends ( The Sarmatians ) and proceeded to loot me. I want revenge
I bursted into tears here from so much laughs. Don't get me wrong, I gave nothing against their faction i even know a few guys there, cool and fair players but you have no ideea what are you talking about. Rogues vs Sarmatians? :)

Mate, before you make so many posts on this forum you should at least waited to get level 3.

And off topic, laughing so much remembered me of Bernie Mac, you should make stand ups too, dissing Rogues and telling them how they will get owned by you. Here is a gift: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTepkMbu4_A&feature=related

Cheers!

Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do!

« Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children! »  Section 8 official motto
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2011, 06:26:05 pm »

Yes, I bet they all regroup on TeamSpeak frighten and started make plans to leave the game. I can almost hear them:"He knows The Sarmatians, we should never leave cave again!"
Hahaha, you are killing me, i felt down of a chair while I was reading this! Negociation? A blow job? What can a lvl 2 blue could offer to an rich and experienced player?

I bursted into tears here from so much laughs. Don't get me wrong, I gave nothing against their faction i even know a few guys there, cool and fair players but you have no ideea what are you talking about. Rogues vs Sarmatians? :)

Mate, before you make so many posts on this forum you should at least waited to get level 3.

And off topic, laughing so much remembered me of Bernie Mac, you should make stand ups too, dissing Rogues and telling them how they will get owned by you. Here is a gift: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTepkMbu4_A&feature=related

Cheers!

This is easy for you to say, Section 8 is a PK gang, we were all noobs at one time, dont forget that.
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2011, 06:29:04 pm »

Daze, just to let you know, short briefing of your situation.

1st. Insulting the guys who just laid you down will never help. We got used to that, and we know how to make it end. And it is fact, we usually kill everything on sight, as one unarmed bluesuit can gather enough information to doom twenty people. Anyway we're known from the fact that during our "free time" we try to give stuff back to the noobs we have killed. We dont need it anyway.

2nd. Samaritans is fresh faction oriented for helping newcomers (If I am correct). The Rogues are one of oldest factions, one of the strongest (I am Rogue, so Im obliged to say that we're The Strongest :P). It is funny for us to hear that we're going to be doomed :)
I understand perfectly, and I never said *Doomed*, And I was insulting because your fellow gang members taunt, I am an inexperianced noob, I understand that, you cant expect me to get everything in about this game at once...do you?
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2011, 06:49:00 pm »

Im still learning about the wasteland and its ways, I thought noobs were able to cry PEACE, thats what I read anyways.
I guess Ill have to level and grow stronger to fend for myself.

Imprezobus

• Imprezobus here!
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2011, 07:41:33 pm »

you cant expect me to get everything in about this game at once...do you?

you want me to be honest? Take it as friendly advice, as Im not trolling nor insulting now.
Yes, I do, I expect it from you. I have to, as Im already a part of this wasteland. And wasteland is harsh, adapt or die out.

Personally I consider the sentence above as quintesence of 2238. As best part of it. I hope that you'll have as much fun as I had adapting. :)

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2011, 08:24:01 pm »

To be honest, killing new players when they do something stupid does them more good in the long run than giving them free equipment - if they're willing to learn from their mistakes. It's just that negative reinforcement works best here. Most of the time when you die, it means you did something wrong. It's actually quite easy to play more or less risk free, you just have to avoid situations that could cost you your life. Running into Modoc without having it scouted first is pretty high on the "don't do that shit, man" list.

tl; dr - you should thank Manero, he gave up his own bullets to teach you something valuable ;D

Dziubek

• The Dark Brotherhood, Akatosh1
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2011, 09:54:48 pm »

i got some screens

Where did u get that interface? Is that FOCD?  ::)

Nice GM abuse  ;D
TDB aka CS
Akatosh1

Imprezobus

• Imprezobus here!
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2011, 10:26:39 pm »

this is custom interface, check out tools and mods subforum.

nice_boat: you have just proved that we, rogues, are carebears :D

Suupah

• TEN INCH STORJINA
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2011, 02:44:48 am »

Justice will always be served
http://www.youtube.com/user/SuupahShot

And if your not stupid, watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9UwlAAnlmg

Steam:
»ŠuupahShøt ಠ_ಠ ┌∩┐

Characters:
SuupahShot
Metro (Lone wanderer)
Suupah (Trouble maker)
Maid (Helping Hand)
DeputyJones (Justice deliverer)

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2011, 07:16:36 am »

Nice screens :D
Vault City patrols takes som damage ;)
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 23 queries.