"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 09:32:14 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: The Rogues=Dirty PKers, I want revenge  (Read 8517 times)

The Rogues=Dirty PKers, I want revenge
« on: January 27, 2011, 01:51:50 am »

Well I was gathering resources, peacefully in the wastes, I decide to head back to modoc to sell em' for some quick, low caps ( I had a whoolee bunch ) Once I was in Modoc I suddenly got PKed by "The Rogues" before they killed me I told them to please let me be Im just a noob. But they ignored this and killed me, I cursed at them while I was dead, on the ground, they laughed and taunted >:O and took my herbs that took half the day to gather!!! Dirty Rogues, I threatened them with "The Sarmatians will hear of this scum bags" They kinda laid off after that, but I want revenge on these bastards! >:O I understand that PKing is just apart of the game and I totally respect that, but when a lvl 2 noob in a bluesuit shouts *PEACE* at least a negotiation should be held.
-I feel a conflict brewing, seeing as The Sarmatians were already in conflict with The Rouges Faction
They dissed my associated friends ( The Sarmatians ) and proceeded to loot me. I want revenge
The guy who killed me was named-Montana >:O

« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 02:41:09 am by Daze »
A life without challenge is a life unlived

manero

• FO:Reloaded
Re: Dirty PKers, I want revenge!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 02:11:53 am »

I didnt kill u. I just wanted to put you on the ground for few minutes, then one of my buddies healed you. After that u started to insult me and everyone around so i put u on the ground one more time. I wanted u to relax but u started to insult me but time this time from the ground. Than u died. And it was not me who killed u. It was someone from my friends. Now u got holy quest to find out who killed u!  ;D
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 08:48:45 pm by manero »
Re: The Rogues=Dirty PKers, I want revenge
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 02:13:38 am »

I wasnt dissing you directly, it was Montana who looted me, and then killed me again, I have no fight with you.

manero

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 02:15:13 am »

Montana is one of my characters. And i know u have no fights with me, u will ask The Sarmatians to do that hehe  ;D
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 02:16:20 am »

Exactly, you did kill me, and you did loot me, and you did taunt me, and you didnt listen to my treaty! :/

manero

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 02:18:49 am »

I didnt loot that herbs and i didnt kill u. I just wanted u to use ~cutthevains command. Its a pity that someone killed u.

ps. i dont care about that revange but when u will be ready(get 21 level, more friends, better stuff) u can challenge me via pm. From now im your worst nightmare and final boss!

Hahaha ]:->

;)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 12:56:57 pm by manero »
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 02:20:07 am »

But your character shot me (montana) , WHILE I was running away, then you taunted me, I have a screen shot -___-
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 02:24:05 am »

He has a screen shot and it looks like he gonna use it!  ;D

EDIT

It seems that you are serious. Deal with it. You must earn some respect and this is not the best way to do it.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 02:57:10 am by Yvain »
Walk softly, and carry a big gun.
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 02:43:06 am »

I even have the Speech that took place, hard evedence it was Montana who killed me

Its up there as well
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2011, 03:09:59 am »

He has a screen shot and it looks like he gonna use it!  ;D

EDIT

It seems that you are serious. Deal with it. You must earn some respect and this is not the best way to do it.
I would if I wasnt such a noob head :'( being lvl 2 is a bad place for revenge
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2011, 03:14:35 am »

Wasteland is harsh, and pkers everywhere. One thing is for sure, Rogues got themselves another sworn enemy (one day it might become to many for them to handle).  ;)
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2011, 03:15:41 am »

Very true, I will seek revenge.> : D
Just for my satisfaction, this isnt about the herbs anymore

Spotty

• Wuff Wuff!!!
    • Crazy 88
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2011, 03:16:55 am »

Daze, entering Modoc without backup, unarmed and without using preview is called taking a risk. Some may call it sucide. Instead of selling your herbs to the npc's, why not sell them to any of the major factions? They all pay better then the npc's. Assuming you didnt make them into healing powders already. As for the Rogues being dirty PK's may be a little wrong. I think the correct term would be bored triggerhappy pvp'ers.
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/
img19/4053/c88.png
"Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil."
- Niccolo Machiavelli -
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2011, 03:19:24 am »

Daze, entering Modoc without backup, unarmed and without using preview is called taking a risk. Some may call it sucide. Instead of selling your herbs to the npc's, why not sell them to any of the major factions? They all pay better then the npc's. Assuming you didnt make them into healing powders already. As for the Rogues being dirty PK's may be a little wrong. I think the correct term would be bored triggerhappy pvp'ers.
I totally know where your coming from, Im still a noob, so I never took in the fact of selling to other factions, and as for The Rouges, I may have been a bit misleading, but I didnt want to fight, at all, I made that quite clear to Montana, he still killed me, and looted me, and taunts, no honor its just a game, but that dosnt mean you cant take it seriously sometimes, you see?

Spotty

• Wuff Wuff!!!
    • Crazy 88
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2011, 03:30:32 am »

Hey, they are the Rogues camping Modoc taunting and humiliating and mutiliating any unlucky passerby's! What do you expect from a group named Rogues? A helping hand? Thats why newbies are welcome to join the C88, Sarmatians, TTTLA etc etc...
Seriously though, its a game and I had alot of fun playing this game. I used to play quite a bit with the old DA and know most guys in the Rogues are fun guys who can be trusted really. Never had any issues with them.
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/
img19/4053/c88.png
"Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil."
- Niccolo Machiavelli -
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.235 seconds with 23 queries.