"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 04:02:39 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: tired of these Pkers calling everyone noobs.  (Read 4280 times)

Lynch

• Headshot
tired of these Pkers calling everyone noobs.
« on: January 26, 2011, 05:11:03 am »

To bitch about dying in the wasteland is un-nessisary. What really burns my ass is all the cocksucker PKers who are geared to the 9s waiting around cities and murdering the blue shirts. Killing someone who is unarmed with a rocket launcher IS what this game is all about. Im sure everyone of us who played fallout when it was brand new. But goddamnit it is so fuckign irritating. Especally all the hard talk. ya im a noob because i have no weaposn or armor. its because you killed me and took it 5 mins ago asshole. Also. I think these cunts should get there deffinition of noob correct. Ive been playing Fallout since it first came out. i dont think some of these kids were even near cum stains in their daddies pants. head to where the lvl 21 guys are and see who the fucking noob is. Cant we put some of these assholes in a Minefield or at the back of a cave filled with Deathclaws? im almost maxxed and i got a little supprise for all you "pros". ill be coming for you very soon.
is that gasoline i smell?

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
Re: tired of these Pkers calling everyone noobs.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 07:17:55 am »

all i hear is me angry me attack pker me die (crys) no one likes people who kill bluesuit noobs but hey thats the way it goes deal with it or try to em kill but theres to many for you to take on so stop bitching and try to protect the noobs or just shut up no one wants to hear this again. ooooooooooo am so sad and rageing cuz pkers killed me i post on forums and try to start war with every pker you just made yourself a target thats all you did good day.
ps they call people noobs cuz there strong and can call you a noob and you cant do shit about it.
and yes am a asshole not my fault am tired of hearing people like you bitch about how pkers are bad deal with it.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 07:19:40 am by falloutdude »
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 07:30:29 am »

To bitch about dying in the wasteland is un-nessisary. What really burns my ass is all the cocksucker PKers who are geared to the 9s waiting around cities and murdering the blue shirts. Killing someone who is unarmed with a rocket launcher IS what this game is all about. Im sure everyone of us who played fallout when it was brand new. But goddamnit it is so fuckign irritating. Especally all the hard talk. ya im a noob because i have no weaposn or armor. its because you killed me and took it 5 mins ago asshole. Also. I think these cunts should get there deffinition of noob correct. Ive been playing Fallout since it first came out. i dont think some of these kids were even near cum stains in their daddies pants. head to where the lvl 21 guys are and see who the fucking noob is. Cant we put some of these assholes in a Minefield or at the back of a cave filled with Deathclaws? im almost maxxed and i got a little supprise for all you "pros". ill be coming for you very soon.

I do believe your intentions are great, and can relate to this epidemic of pwnz0r kids. I must say that the post was terribly executed :)

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 07:36:24 am »

Those "Wannabe PKs" just try show that they are so great and mighty by killing lvl 1 bluesuits near spawn place in worldmap and trap bluesuits in encounter.
Happened me too many times and i hate them :(

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 08:09:32 am »

Looks like someones gonna have the A Team on their ass.

Shame I don't have a good picture...  :'(

(to the dull or unfamiliar with the A Team, I'm referencing his name "Lynch")

On a more serious note, The Wasteland can be a harsh place.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Doctor Eex

• TEE Hive Father
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 09:55:16 am »

Don't worry. Be happy.
Every day we have some trouble, but when you worry - you make it double
Don't worry. Be happy.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 10:23:05 am by Doctor Eex »

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 10:02:43 am »

Don't worry. Be happy.
Every day we have some trouble, but when you worry - you make it double
I got some good days in FOnline (Well maybe because i was in faction base and crafting whole day :D )
And bad ones that Pk killed me :D
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 01:42:33 pm »

I understand the guy who starded this topic! It happends to my all the time, I am on wasteland, minding my own bussines, when i get assaulted by a low level blue. I take my psycho and put my BA, reload my lsw and I kill him fast. After that, I go to greet him and he starts insulting me "fag", "noob", "fu", hard words about my mother and her family, etc. And I am like "what did I do? noob? you are blue and i have more gear on me that you will own in the few months! how am I the noob here?". They really hurt my feelings, I am a sensitive guy, I haven't joined this game to be insulted like that! I RAGEQUIT! I will never pl... brb, a bluesuit enterd in my trap.
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do!

« Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children! »  Section 8 official motto

Doctor Eex

• TEE Hive Father
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 01:48:36 pm »

I understand the guy who starded this topic! It happends to my all the time, I am on wasteland, minding my own bussines, when i get assaulted by a low level blue. I take my psycho and put my BA, reload my lsw and I kill him fast. After that, I go to greet him and he starts insulting me "fag", "noob", "fu", hard words about my mother and her family, etc. And I am like "what did I do? noob? you are blue and i have more gear on me that you will own in the few months! how am I the noob here?". They really hurt my feelings, I am a sensitive guy, I haven't joined this game to be insulted like that! I RAGEQUIT! I will never pl... brb, a bluesuit enterd in my trap.

OMG, I understand you so much! Tired of all that "ffffffuuuuuu" screams.
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 01:53:44 pm »

cocksucker PKers who are geared to the 9s waiting around cities and murdering the blue shirts

brb, a bluesuit enterd in my trap

I think we just made a connection here...
Everything must change.
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2011, 02:03:13 pm »

I think we just made a connection here...

Yeah, I always know that a person it's very intelligent when he explains to me my own jokes. You, my friend, are a very intuitive guy! Gratz!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 02:07:57 pm by zuhardu »
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do!

« Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children! »  Section 8 official motto

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2011, 02:08:07 pm »

Join the alliance!   ;)
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2011, 02:10:42 pm »

The wasteland is harsh.I don't like killing blues anymore either.Its not funny + what do you get? Nothing.If you want to measure your strencght fight a lvl 21 player not some poor ass blue suit.

P.S - Lexx i want my Laser Rifle back u thief =)

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2011, 03:19:08 pm »

Made my day  ;D

To the author, youre probably doing something wrong
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 06:48:17 pm »

P.S - Lexx i want my Laser Rifle back u thief =)

I didn't took any items. When I checked the body, there have been only MFCs.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 22 queries.