"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 05:51:25 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Install problem! AHHH  (Read 950 times)

Install problem! AHHH
« on: January 14, 2011, 09:54:00 pm »

Hey,
      Sorry if this is in the wrong place btw.

Ok so every time I try to install I do what it tells me, click the play button but it doesn't work, like there's no link there or something. Please help I've tried everything and am at my wits end! I soooo wanna try Fonline!  :-[

Ok, so I put this in the wrong place...the thing is I really don't know what I'm doing wrong...I can't find the FO config thing and it's not showing up in searches...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 10:13:44 pm by Golgotha »

John Ryder

• Problem, Surf?
Re: Install problem! AHHH
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 11:45:47 pm »

You probably use the launcher which needs framework or something. Just go to game folder and launch fonline.exe directly.
 - It's intended!
Typical FOnline roleplayers
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 01:28:04 am »

That's the thing...

I get 2 options if I type Fonline exe into a desktop/driver whatever search:

A client ... This is set up and the PLAY button simply won't work...all other buttons do.
A launcher ... It says I need to locate this...problem...I can't find it...I don't even know if it's on my PC.
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 01:57:36 am »

I suppose it would help if you were more clear about the actual problem. That or read the first post here and see if you can find a similar problem in the thread.
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 02:16:51 am »

Sorry, I'm not good at all this folder moving and stuff.

Right, so I ran the installer, I moved all the .dat files to where they need to go but the problem is that the play button won't work and I physically can't find the fonline.exe, neither can my laptop for that matter.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 02:26:16 am »

Have you ran the Updater.exe?
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 06:21:17 pm »

Ok, I just ran what I think is the updater (I say I think because I downloaded it and then it read things like this:
"Íà÷èíàåì ïðîâåðêó...
Íåâîçìîæíî ïîäêëþ÷èòüñÿ ê ñåðâåðó îáíîâëåíèé.
Ïðîâåðêà çàêîí÷åíà."

I ran that but the play button still doesn't work. I wish I could post a video showing my problem but I don't have the kit to do so.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 21 queries.