"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 06:23:08 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: APK VS PK Issues  (Read 1496 times)

APK VS PK Issues
« on: January 11, 2011, 01:36:59 am »

First mi english is very bad, i will try to make simply sentences, i hope you understand:

the names and actions of this groups of people are completely inherent to the RP and the soul of fallout (TTTLA is a exeption) so i think in this:

1.- Factions APK should go to certain map or npc to join into the Wasteland Police (or maybe Lawbringers, or Lawyers if TTLA let that) this dont change the posibilities of join to a faction, NPC or Player-Driven. ONLY FACTION CAN JOIN and every player in this faction will be automatically joined
2.- Same way PK can join to the Psychopat Assasins (or Wasteland Assasins, Mobsters, etc.) same way than APK

And here is the point:
1.- if you are alliated will be a Finger in your inventory, fingers of PK and APK will be diferent:
You see a: Lawbringer Finger
this finger was cercenated from his owner
You see a: Assasin Finger
This finger was cleany cutted from his owner

2.- only members of the other alliance can interact with the Finger. p.e. only PK can see and take the APK fingers, and viceverse
3.- this finger can be traded with certain NPCs for some objects, see the section below
4.- you dont drop a finger if you are killed being weakened
5.- you cant drop a finger to the ground
6.- if you explode the finger will fly too, it use the basic graphic
7.- finger cant be stolen
8.- for prevent abusing of this we only need to be secure of APK arent allied with PK (APK factions are famous, then they are easty to keep an eye on them)
Rewards:
kill in fonline is too "popular" so the rewards will come in great numbers:

1.- maybe like 100fingers can give you a uncraftable weapon: p.e. a Gauss Pistol in change of 100fingers
2.- ammo can be in 2/3 proportions: p.e. 3 "2mm EC" in change of 2fingers
3.- or maybe, like was sugested in other post with the Piramid of rewards, it could be randomly. 50fingers a try
4.- give caps for fingers arent good, there will be too many fingers, this coould jam the economy

Finally as someone says: "only suggestions scripted, with maps and dialogs are added" if we want to make something like this we need to make it, maps and dialogs are easy, but scripts are problem

of course any critic are acepted, even if is aggresive, can help to refine the idea
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 01:40:17 am by Fidel Castro »
You were critically hit in the head for 70 hit points, knocked out, knocked down, had your armor bypassed and were killed
Re: APK VS PK Issues
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 01:47:25 am »

it isnt a bad idea but i dont like it because i think it would be very abusable
I dont know what to write
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 01:50:11 am »

how?
You were critically hit in the head for 70 hit points, knocked out, knocked down, had your armor bypassed and were killed

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 02:04:22 am »

how?
two friends joining a evil and the other a good faction then killing each other over and over and over and over ... and over.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 04:16:17 am »

60 sec for respawn
5 min for weakened
doc cooldown
time for travel
maybe 10min of death time: 6fingers for hour=16.666666hours for get a uncraftable weapon

do you trust in all of your faction members?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 04:23:05 am »

60 sec for respawn
k
5 min for weakened
Doctor skill
doc cooldown
Alts

time for travel
I have a base RIGHT next to a respawn point literaly, northeast of ncr.  Then there's tents.
maybe 10min of death time: 6fingers for hour=16.666666hours for get a uncraftable weapon
so whenever you die you dont drop a finger for ten minutes after respawn?
do you trust in all of your faction members?
That's why they would still be in it.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 04:37:48 am »

That's why they would still be in it.

so your men are loyal, they dont make enemy friends, and viceverse, thats why this will work,
if you are a APK you have LOYALTY to your people, and you dont negotiate with PK, and viceverse.

[melodramatic] but maybe there arent honor, dignity or loyalty in this game, wasteland is harsh, is enough?

avv

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 11:02:19 am »

Are you sure this game is supposed to be a world divided to pks and apks? The whole idea of group of players desiring to kill others just for the sake of it is totally out of place and features supporting that activity should not be developed further.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 04:32:55 pm »

I dont think the players need more motivation to kill. Full loot is sufficient. We need more motivation not to kill.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 21 queries.