"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:18:10 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: San Fran Tanker  (Read 1631 times)

headshot

• Killian
San Fran Tanker
« on: December 23, 2010, 10:32:01 am »

Tanker in San Fran is the place of trade for many players, unfortunately, there's a lot of grid campers, which you can avoid in Junktown, Old Town etc. by looking in preview. Why it's impossible in the Tanker? Also, thre'll be no need to run through the city to get there. So I suggest to add the preview for the Tanker.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: San Fran Tanker
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 02:41:06 am »

omg yes please do this it is so bloody annoying running for 3 minute in and out of city because of huge map to get to tanker, also it helps people who dont wanna get ganked by people camping tanker.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 08:41:53 am »

omg yes please do this it is so bloody annoying running for 3 minute in and out of city because of huge map to get to tanker, also it helps people who dont wanna get ganked by people camping tanker.

I thought you liked people camping grids. Just like it happened in Junktown.
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 06:41:03 pm »

WTF? i go like 30 times in a day to the tanker and no one kill me yet
You were critically hit in the head for 70 hit points, knocked out, knocked down, had your armor bypassed and were killed

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 10:41:54 pm »

I thought you liked people camping grids. Just like it happened in Junktown.
I do, but not when you have no choice in knowing if you might or might not die, junktown has a preview, tanker does not, thats the real issue i figured anyone would be able to notice considering some past reports, but ofc there is the tedious ass running back and forth from entrance to tanker that is also annoying.

WTF? i go like 30 times in a day to the tanker and no one kill me yet
It is a generally rare occurence, normally when gangs get bored and feel like blowing off some steam.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 11:03:35 pm by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 12:42:59 pm »

What is wrong on town places that could be dangerous. In tanker, there you have many stuff to sell, often any caps. In opposite of Fortress, there are not teleporting supermutants, so situation is not bad as it could be.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 06:19:34 am »

What is wrong on town places that could be dangerous. In tanker, there you have many stuff to sell, often any caps. In opposite of Fortress, there are not teleporting supermutants, so situation is not bad as it could be.
alright point taken but still, there needs some way to take peek inside tanker, maybe preview without ability to enter?
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 22 queries.