"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:32:39 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Random crippled NPCs and quests for doctors.  (Read 1054 times)

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
Random crippled NPCs and quests for doctors.
« on: December 22, 2010, 11:45:48 am »

Wandering around the Wasteland with my doctor char, i often notice NPCs with crippled limbs, eyes, etc, "contributed" by Unarmed crit players.

While i have to thank them for my ocassional XP bonus, i wonder why there`s no other NPCs in wasteland suffering from injuries and illnesses, like one that irradiated guy in VaultCity, Fallout 2. Or any NPCs complaining about their returning ilnesses, granting small awards to the player and special ilnesses requiring certain items or herbs.

So how about some RP Wasteland wandering doctor?
Re: Random crippled NPCs and quests for doctors.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 11:56:00 am »

Woha! More diseases and injuries for PosApocalyptic NPCs and PCs it would make the feel of PosApocalypse world so much better. We have currently only radiation sickness from glow.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Random crippled NPCs and quests for doctors.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 08:12:04 pm »

Wandering around the Wasteland with my doctor char, i often notice NPCs with crippled limbs, eyes, etc, "contributed" by Unarmed crit players.
you realize that npcs become randomly crippled in limbs since a good while back?  although occassionaly yes it is them damn unarmed crit players :P.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.874 seconds with 21 queries.