"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 07:28:49 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Caracter Biography: LagMaster's caracters  (Read 1902 times)

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
Caracter Biography: LagMaster's caracters
« on: December 16, 2010, 04:48:47 pm »

SniperLag

In the year 2230 near The Great Sea there was a proud tribe. It was founded by the grandson of a medic in New Reno. His healing skills made him the vilage Shaman and the Vilage elder. His wife was the most less intelligence and the most prettiest tribal in the world, she was offered as a present. They live happy with there son.
      At the end of the year 2230, the Enclave assaulted the vilage. Every one, including the shaman and his wife, that where attacking the black and heavly armored beast was transformed into ash or goo. The rest where kidnaped and taken to the Enclave Oil Rig Base. Most of them died in the enclave experiments, but codename 5n1per146, the son of the shaman, survived, sort of. He was given some experimantal internal vision device that malfunctioned, but still increased his perception drasticly. Unfortualy his face was destroyed in the procces
      He endured tests by tests by tests to check some new drugs. But a day in the year 2237 a scientist helped him escape the Oil rig with other "experiments". they were caught by some soliers, but codename 5n1per146 took the laser rifle of an unaware guard and started shooting and killing soldiers after soldiers after soldiers. Eventually a mechanic joined the party and lead them to a damaged vertibird. The scientist and the mechanic started to repair it, but with no great success. Eventually they liffted it off and left the oil rig, but soon crashed near the tent of a wastelander. After exiting the collapsed aircraft, codename 5n1per146 almoast reconized the face of an old friend:
      -Oh my god, is yoo!!!!
      -Hey, i can't belive this. Me thought you where dead.
      -I was kidnaped by the black demons, what happened to you.
      -Nothing special, but yoo?
      -Enclave experiments, responded the scientist. We need to hide our identities, The vertibird has a funcual camera. Lets go.
      After some time of travel, our heroes reached the great mountains. They encountered and old man with a cave. The mechanic started to shout:
      -Hei, you, surrender now!
      -Oh, my goodness, where is my banger.
      The old man took an old .223 pistol and started to shoot, the scientist and one of the experiments where shoot badly.
      -Let me sitch yoo! said codename 5n1per146 and healed them with some plants found nearby.
      -Sorry for that, Old Man, my friend is in a bad mood today, i am willing to negotiate our surender, said the scientist.
      -Very well. Come over here wise youngster.
      The scientist went at the old man's cave. After a few seconds, they called us. There was a meeting. The old man started:
      -Well, i know of the Enclave from my surviving days, you will need to change your names. Anyway, i am Laguarius Masterasias, but you can call me GoodOldLag. Well, tell me your names
      After some names where spoken, codename 5n1per146 said:
      -Call me SniperLag. Let's do this!
      After the start of the year 2238, a big storm attacked them, but they survived. This is the story of The LagMaster.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
Re: Caracter Biography: LagMaster's caracters
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 04:49:55 pm »

please rate an comment
(and please keep this post, i wanna do something with it)

Y0ssarian

• incredible
Re: Caracter Biography: LagMaster's caracters
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 07:06:31 pm »

Damn Enclave... 5/5

also that wastelander's face must have had to been Q.Q.
power
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 17 queries.