"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 02:46:10 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Red haired female vault dweller for player char  (Read 1285 times)

Kanly

• The future is today, worry about it tomorrow!
Red haired female vault dweller for player char
« on: December 09, 2010, 05:08:18 am »

I want to help the server editing image of the usual female char for giving the choice at female charact of have red hair (from barber like male long hair)

I have paint and IrfanView for editing images

I need the pic of the usual female char to edit them ( I heared they are 10 k), I will try to be patient

I need the pic of the red haired vault dweller for use them for changing the normal one

May someone help me, it will be a work for our beloved server

May someone send me the pic of the tribal female too, it would be awesome to have the choice of another no armor image
Re: Red haired female vault dweller for player char
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 06:25:52 am »

Doesn't that also involve the amazingly hard work of adding the animations for the said model? If so it would just be better to wait for 3d models to come out.

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
Re: Red haired female vault dweller for player char
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 01:18:56 pm »

(...) it would just be better to wait for 3d models to come out.

...or just look around :) There is already a thread on NMA dedicated to redhead model and (not a suprise) entry on falloutmods.

Another thing worth checking is here, there may be some single frames somewhere (i am pretty sure i saw running redhead jacket there, but no idea if it was full or just single direction).
Games are meant to be created, not played...
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 21 queries.