"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 03:22:57 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: what are your favorite npcs for slaves?  (Read 1679 times)

what are your favorite npcs for slaves?
« on: December 10, 2010, 10:59:48 pm »

ive tried to use the wiki to find good slaves. adult ones for cheap mercs. but the wiki seems outdated and way off on alot of its stats. so far the best slaves ive found to be cheap mercs is homesteader females with 116 hp and they are very good with a smg. the wiki states they have some resistance but it seems like they are naked in terms of defense. which probably balances out the high hp. what are some good types of slaves you have had luck with?

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
Re: what are your favorite npcs for slaves?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 11:06:02 pm »

There are many type of slaves that i like and i say reason too.

Combat Slaves
- Can use all types of weapons.

Ghoul (Crazies)
- LK 9 is for good sniper.

Homesteader
- Good with pistols (should give atleast needler to make useful)
- Sometimes can found 116-119HP homesteaders.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 11:10:31 pm »

Trappers are the only good slave, even though the Devs!!! just had to nerf them into near uselessness  >:(~!

you used to be able to get 77 and 87 hp, now you can barely find 67 hp ones... dammit....... but still they're good with guns and melee and have good armor.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 11:22:54 pm »

Trappers are the only good slave, even though the Devs!!! just had to nerf them into near uselessness  >:(~!

you used to be able to get 77 and 87 hp, now you can barely find 67 hp ones... dammit....... but still they're good with guns and melee and have good armor.

that makes sense since the wiki seems outdated. im gonna look for some of those and see what i can find.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 11:24:27 pm »

that makes sense since the wiki seems outdated. im gonna look for some of those and see what i can find.
be careful...

they hit you in yer eyes.  :P
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 03:50:47 am »

And remember to beware spears since they were upgraded...they actually hurt alot now.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 11:54:58 am »

And remember to beware spears since they were upgraded...they actually hurt alot now.
Spears are easy to avoid with weapons like shotgun, SMGs and hunting rifles.

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 01:11:26 pm »

mutants + dynacords

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 10:58:06 pm »

Combat slaves seem better.  Similar hp, same armor, and they can use any weapon.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2010, 11:36:27 pm »

Combat slaves seem better.  Similar hp, same armor, and they can use any weapon.
somewhat true, but here are the following problems combat slaves have that trappers dont:

1.  they are very spread out, in trapper encounters, every trapper is up for grabs.

2.  in "combat slave" encounters (Moonshiners) there is typically one with a mauser, plus 4-5 thugs that have 120 hp and shotguns/deagles. where trappers are generally simple and easy to take.

3.  when enslaved, combat slaves in groups tend to cluster fuck/line up when fighting. (for example:  the target is " O "  combt slaves are " T ",

O   TTTTT

And they keep trying to get past each other before shooting.
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 02:03:32 am »

Female trappers=metal armor and unless ive missed something combat slaves only have leather.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2010, 12:10:10 am »

Female trappers=metal armor and unless ive missed something combat slaves only have leather.

You can enslave those metal armor trapper women?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2010, 12:14:21 am »

You can enslave those metal armor trapper women?
Yes, and you used to be able to enslave the metal armor Marauder women too but not anymore >:(.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.214 seconds with 22 queries.