"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 12:09:34 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: suicide bombs  (Read 1328 times)

suicide bombs
« on: December 13, 2010, 02:37:19 am »

So let me get this right. If someone puts a bomb in my pockets and I notice it, then try to remove it from my inventory, the guards will shoot me?
Re: suicide bombs
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 02:49:20 am »

its been stated in another thread that yes you are pretty much boned if they plant one on you. unless of course there is enough time for you to run to wm and drop it.
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 04:42:18 am »

As far as i know, you can use Traps on it and disarm it... if you have a good traps skill.

If not, KA-BOOM.
Everything must change.

StuntCat

• Suicidal
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 06:59:26 am »

:) the best you can do....run out of the map xD so nobody get your stuff....

well... not even you.... :S
Remember, boys and girls, a wise man always knows when it's time to RUN LIKE A LITTLE B****!"
Kanta - Desert Punk
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 03:34:20 pm »

As far as i know, you can use Traps on it and disarm it... if you have a good traps skill.

If not, KA-BOOM.
Yes, but as I know, KA-BOOM will be in 1 hex near you, so you won't die instantly, but you'll get normal explosion damage, so if you have enough HP and an armor you'll be alive.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 07:08:22 pm »

If you are spotted with a live bomb on you, guards will shout "Terrorist!" or something and shoot you.  Then ensues a little game of hot potato when the looters come.  However, it takes a few seconds to set a dynamite then plant it, so you have a few seconds to drop it before guards will notice, I imagine.
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 07:19:23 pm »

If you are spotted with a live bomb on you, guards will shout "Terrorist!" or something and shoot you.  Then ensues a little game of hot potato when the looters come.  However, it takes a few seconds to set a dynamite then plant it, so you have a few seconds to drop it before guards will notice, I imagine.
When you droping it, guards will shoot you in few seconds after that without saying anything and even if you don't hold any dynamite anymore. Or it was evil GM, because my bomber was shot sometimes even with deactivated dynamite, when I was scaring poor bluesuiters by droping not activated dynamite and shouting "BOOM!!1", they were running away and I was laughting, till some guard shot me for fun. So, everytime I tryed to drop dynamite (activated), guards didn't shoot me instantly, but in like 2-3 seconds they started to shoot me, the same about other idiots who dared to pick up my dynamite, they pick it up, saying "ahaha! i have a bomb!" and then guards killing him in few seconds, and then 2nd idiot picking up that dynamite repeating process till dynamite explode, making guards, not dynamite, killer #1 as always.
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2010, 07:21:06 pm »

Yes, but as I know, KA-BOOM will be in 1 hex near you, so you won't die instantly, but you'll get normal explosion damage, so if you have enough HP and an armor you'll be alive.
Yeah, and you can even kill someone by a chance :) Very funny thing/

Kanly

• The future is today, worry about it tomorrow!
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2010, 07:38:58 pm »

I fully support any firestarter, explosion in Ncr bazaar are a old tradition, a true wastelander cant accept the idea of the bazaar stripped of the beatiful fireworks, and if the price for those is the chance of explode, I say there is more joy in this that in be killed from a guy with a smg from a hex of distance (and dynamite is more expensive, only people that love art use it)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 07:59:38 pm by Kanly »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 22 queries.