"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 09:07:03 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Can you restart the game?  (Read 1048 times)

Can you restart the game?
« on: November 28, 2010, 02:19:19 am »

I'm new to this game(But not the Fallout series as a whole) and can tell that I messed up at this game;

Is there any way that I can start over?
I am the shadow of the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!-The Nightmare before Christmas

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
Re: Can you restart the game?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 02:30:56 am »

I'm new to this game(But not the Fallout series as a whole) and can tell that I messed up at this game;

Is there any way that I can start over?
you could just restart and make new character or if u want to keep same name delete your account re register and make it it the way u want it but this time decide what kind of char u want ask people on forums for good builds to delte your character use this command in game.
~deleteself [password]
Deletes current character after full logout (3 minutes). Use * instead of space.

hope i helped a little :)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 03:23:37 am by falloutdude »
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 02:52:34 am »

Ok. Thanks.
I am the shadow of the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!-The Nightmare before Christmas

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 03:29:45 am »

and if u need help in game like caps and eqiupment pm me or if you see me in game talk tooo me ill help u out i am a pker just to warn you but i know we need new players and i like to help new players in hopes they will stay so if u need any thing pm me or tlak to me in game all falloutdudes and falloutbeast good luck. :) :) i dont worry i wont tent rob u or pk u am really a nice dude i just pk for fun when am bored. :)
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 01:38:04 pm »

Okay. Double thank you.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries.