"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 09, 2024, 09:53:16 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Join Crazy 88 - International Anti-PK gang!  (Read 39440 times)

avv

Re: Join Crazy 88 - International Anti-PK gang!
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2011, 08:42:03 pm »

Heh, you can declare what you want, but you cant change what you have done.

So what have they done? Killed some dude. Why? Nobody knows and that's why John is asking him to come and talk to them. Sounds nothing but reasonable. Dude you're trying to find conflicts from a story you don't even know.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2011, 08:51:52 pm »

Sure, I understand that he wants to solve this problem, only when is some scandal on ofic. forum and killing their propaganda, but if they kill you ingame and nobody from us compleins, they dont solve it. Remains question, why they dont solve problem ingame?

And ask them on their IRC, whats happen, I dont think it will be useful, they will speak about scouts and that enemies are everywhere, similar like said John ahead, even though he didnt know nothing about situation.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 09:45:12 pm by justtroll »

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2011, 04:30:41 pm »

Remains question, why they dont solve problem ingame?

Crying on forum ain't solving problems ingame either.

As explained so many times, if someone we kill thinks we were not supposed to do it, he is free to join our IRC channel and discuss things nicely and politely.

Everyone who decides to cry about something we can't even be sure about, and wants to "just troll", should pretty much buy a turtle, get on its shell, and slowly go fuck himself.
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2011, 07:05:46 pm »

If you kill someone in a game without him justify the reason, do not be surprised that you take a bunch of idiots for him. The reason why is here Thomas is only because you didnt explain his mysterious gratuitous killing and wants to damage your reputation, what isnt surprise for me. Not all know C88, are here new players, players who are not interested in stupid politics fonline, they do not know your IRC, never will know why did you kill them, just see you like another PKs. This is a reason, why you must explain all situation ingame, or you will be for all PKs, which cover behind Anti PK flag for recruiting, what you do all time and your thread for recruting new people will be attacked regularly, not me, but people, which you murdered!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 07:13:00 pm by justtroll »

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2011, 07:11:59 pm »

As John said,

and as you also can imagine, every person can just make a new forum account and write whatever shit he wants into our recruitment thread or elsewhere. If anyone has any problems with our gang then he is highly encouraged to come to us on irc and talk to us in order to solve that problem; and until he is not doing that, I declare his and every other persons accusations void.

End of discussion, now please stop spamming our thread. Thanks.
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2011, 07:16:11 pm »

Random accounts will be more and more, from killed bluesuits. Keep killing random people, dont forget to mention about your IRC!
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2011, 10:10:09 pm »

Random accounts will be more and more, from killed bluesuits. Keep killing random people, dont forget to mention about your IRC!

You are seriously fucked up....
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2011, 11:16:35 pm »

Everyone who decides to cry about something we can't even be sure about, and wants to "just troll", should pretty much buy a turtle, get on its shell, and slowly go fuck himself.

Ahahahaha Eter you crack me up.
Crazy88
Simple rule of the wasteland #237
If Eternauta is in a gang, they are alright people. Otherwise Eternauta wouldn't be in that gang.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2011, 04:12:38 pm »

It's right to hate C88 :) I do hate C88+ everyone who think they can change something at wasteland.

Jackall

• This is a mean old world.
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2011, 04:45:56 pm »

My whole life achivement has been to make Runboy93 hates us.
Now I can die happy and in peace.

LeonTheNorse

• Hobo with a shotgun
    • Crazy 88 Forum
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2011, 08:31:50 pm »

Updated wiki.

The Greaser

• FACT: The Greaser is some haircut, stylish kind.
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2011, 03:55:03 am »

Hello there! I am currently in the Brotherhood of Steel faction and also in the Lost Children gang. Do you mind if I support your group in battles? Would be appreciated for some feedback!

Spotty

• Wuff Wuff!!!
    • Crazy 88
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2011, 04:06:10 am »

Drop in on our IRC channel, and we can all talk it over. But yeah, extra firepower is always welcome.
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/
img19/4053/c88.png
"Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil."
- Niccolo Machiavelli -
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2011, 11:41:46 pm »

Hello, Iam looking for a gang.

Iam 19 years old, crafter over SG2, Armorer2. I wanna try PvP but I havent none experiencies.

How I should continue?

Thank you

« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2011, 11:56:47 pm »

Hey,
You can find all information in first post :)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.