"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 17, 2024, 01:58:23 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Nomadic Lifestyle  (Read 746 times)

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
Nomadic Lifestyle
« on: November 25, 2010, 05:38:50 am »

Since the wipe I have gone more down the loner road which means I have been living out of a tent and I have noticed a few ways this could be improved.

I Travel. I used to keep a tent up north and a cave further south so I would have a base of operations close by either way but now I move my tent. However it doesnt make sense to me that I can't disassemble a tent which I constructed myself. A good nomad travels with his house but instead I need to hunt for another 10 hides every time I want to move locations, so it would be nice if it was possible to pack up ones tent in order to move it somewhere else.   

Perhaps another way this could be done is for caravan merchants to sell trailers which can be parked and deployed and to be used like tents (as well as the car trunks they already sell.

My Brahman is thirsty! of course I can't complain about having to nourish it but water pipes seem to be few and far between, perhaps there could be a few more of these through out the waste. Perhaps someone who knows where most of them are can add them to the wiki as well.

Bottom line here though, I think we need to empower loaners in this game to even the playing field just a little more.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 21 queries.