"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 06:32:06 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Perception and enemy location  (Read 773 times)

Perception and enemy location
« on: November 20, 2010, 10:02:59 pm »

I think that enemy location is little unrealistic and it helps people with low perception because with low persception like 1 enemies spawn in small tight packs like this:

(note that this is not nearly as tight pack as you can find, and these are from different enc.)

So i suggest that make it so that with high perception enemies would spawn in suchs groups cos you see em before they see you and you can surprise em. But with low perception enemies see you before you see em and they can surprise you and spawn all around you so that you are surrounded, and in trouble.

This would also prevent easy levelling with grenades cos when you get yourself blind or use weak healing powder you can do this without any reaction of enemies:

« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 10:05:50 pm by Tim_Doe »

dskpnk

• The Amboy Dukes
Re: Perception and enemy location
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 10:36:33 pm »

So i suggest that make it so that with high perception enemies would spawn in suchs groups cos you see em before they see you and you can surprise em. But with low perception enemies see you before you see em and they can surprise you and spawn all around you so that you are surrounded, and in trouble.

Interesting but maybe a little too harsh !
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.