"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:20:16 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Say goodbye to Awareness  (Read 4432 times)

Awareness
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2010, 09:28:21 pm »

This perk needs to be changed, currently it ruins the danger of the wasteland. If you know how much health a person has you can instantly tell if they're a threat and that's not right. I can understand being able to tell what gun they're using but knowing exactly how much health they have is just wrong. Maybe something like a more detailed description of the person when you look at him, such as say he has 48/62 hp it would give a status of his condition telling you if he has crippled limbs(who couldn't tell if someone had a broken leg) and a state like Green: healthy, Yellow: roughed up, Orange: badly wounded, Red: almost dead. These states would change based off of total health so if a player has 70/140 he would be in orange state.
I have the patience of a chopping block...

NastyKhan

• One man army: Graphic, music and game designer.
Re: Say goodbye to Awareness
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2010, 08:00:36 pm »

If you know how much health a person has you can instantly tell if they're a threat and that's not right.

Actually.. It's a GOOD thing.

You may also click HERE to see my 3d items and weapons.

~ Sorry for any language bugs. Doing my best.
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2010, 09:52:00 pm »

Actually.. It's a GOOD thing.

Actually.. It's a BAD thing, think about it..
I have the patience of a chopping block...
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2010, 09:59:10 pm »

A normal build has only 7 perks to choose... Perks are very powerful "tools", taking one perk means big advantage in the direction you took the perk for. They are the essentials of the character. Taking a perk should be rewarding, because the player had to sacrifice something else very important to get this.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2010, 01:46:12 am »

A normal build has only 7 perks to choose... Perks are very powerful "tools", taking one perk means big advantage in the direction you took the perk for. They are the essentials of the character. Taking a perk should be rewarding, because the player had to sacrifice something else very important to get this.

This suggestion is about SACRIFICING awareness which tells you exact number of hit points.
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2010, 12:16:56 pm »

honestly, i think this is great idea! showing status like:

Hurt
Rifle (or Automatic, or SMG, or something else, but not so specific)
Left Leg broken

etc.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.229 seconds with 21 queries.