"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 04:32:24 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: TC bugged - > Jackpot  (Read 13476 times)

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
Re: TC bugged - > Jackpot
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2010, 05:19:40 pm »

We are on a beta test, bug like that happend and will happens agains...  Just go forward.

TTTLA are looking to recruit mercenarie who have a specialization in mutant killing  ;D

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2010, 06:00:54 pm »

Owwww so sad :( Now you whine cuz you can't even beat rogues, poor CS ;(

Oh sure, we can't even beat Rogues, even if we beat them and we can't show by some kind of bugs/exploit that we are controlling town...

Ohhh so much butthurt.. poor Proxy Soldiers

Oh sweetie Trollgore you want to start making new replacements of gangs? ;) So childish...
But if you done it (24y am I right?) 16 years old can make sth similiar to yours, how about Exploit Hospitality or The Retards? ;) Troll more, it's amazing that you didn't had ban here - on forum

I will just say GG to Rogues, maybe a kind of exploit/bug but it's a beta and this kind of things can happen... just let see what rogues will do with mutant, protect BH and succes where everyone as fail or mass PK the wastland (the both seems great), and personally i prefer the second option ^^
I can't agree with you, Rogues (or BHH) has this city only because of bug that city can't be retaken by other team... So even if we won the battle etc, etc, city is not our ;/
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 06:03:12 pm by jan0s1k »

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2010, 06:08:05 pm »

Oh another insult expert from proxy soldiers, you have your cave nearby or something? Rage less and smile more, dude, will be good for you

jan0s1k

• Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2010, 06:16:51 pm »

Oh another insult expert from proxy soldiers, you have your cave nearby or something? Rage less and smile more, dude, will be good for you
Insult expert? No, this achievement/rank is dedicated for you from third open beta test ;) I'm just your small padawan ;(
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 06:19:15 pm by jan0s1k »

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2010, 06:19:39 pm »

Insult expert? No, this achievement is dedicated for you from third open beta test ;) I'm just your small padawan ;(

lol small troll start flame war !
Maybe you should help with found Hubertus Brahmin ? ;]

jan0s1k

• Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2010, 06:24:08 pm »

lol small troll start flame war !
Maybe you should help with found Hubertus Brahmin ? ;]
There it is przydupasek of The Retards ;) It is not a IRC or gadu-gadu to put there some kind of short trollings like this....

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2010, 06:32:45 pm »

dear moderators, please kindly for delete and block janosik posts on this forum.. cant read anymore his efforts to make pvp on forum

jan0s1k

• Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2010, 06:35:40 pm »

dear moderators, please kindly for delete and block janosik posts on this forum.. cant read anymore his efforts to make pvp on forum
Dear Mushroom, let's see whos started (I just repeating on deformating our name, look Kilgore posted message "buahaha I pwn u  n00bz Proxy Soldiers" - it's not exactly what he wrote but it's understanding like this for everyone ;p) and then said who should be banned, I think that our dear Kilgore ;)

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2010, 06:36:21 pm »

And remember that the first person to troll on this Topic was ....... Kilgore ! (no suspens ... indeed)
But you know, only him can troll, and when he trolls, that is not a troll message, but the other person who reply to his message to say him that he is a troller, without trolling, are trollers !
You understand me ?

To put it in a nutshell :
- Kilgore = lambda player
- You = stupid troller

Don't worry, we will destroy your liar agency with a swarm of mutants. It is inevitable.

Say hello to these dudes

-> First trolling Post ... in the 3rd position of this Topic.
Next that will be the 2nd message.
And finally he will create a troll topic.

I don't troll because I say just the reality.

But if we follow what I've said, we can see that I am not Kilgore, and I post on this Topic. But you know that everybody who are not Kilgore on this Topic are Trollers.

I'm writting, so I am .... a troller !
Cogito, scribe, sum Trollus !

[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

Pozzo

• Tim Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2010, 07:06:45 pm »

Objectively, both Janosik and Kilgore should be blocked on this forum.

Or let's block one player in each team until the forum is quiet :) (I vote for Jescri !)

jan0s1k

• Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2010, 07:10:34 pm »

Objectively, both Janosik and Kilgore should be blocked on this forum.

Or let's block one player in each team until the forum is quiet :) (I vote for Jescri !)
Pozzo, if Kilgore won't insult our gang with changing name, etc I don't do any trolling at this side what I wrote ;p (as I said I just repeat on "Proxy Soldiers" and on question dskpnk)
btw. Who are you Kilgore? That you can said "liar agency", "Proxy Soldiers" you are pathetic

and yes, today my english sux ;p
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 07:20:26 pm by jan0s1k »

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2010, 07:13:57 pm »

Well it's funny actually, I wrote like 15 posts ago something like "insult me more it's all you can do" but they can't stop it :D They will simply do it till thread gets locked or they/we/he/she/it/you are banned  ;)

Probably only Cha understood my and maszrum's posts with mutants and took it as a joke: "you cry? we so POWERFULLLLL whoa".
People just rage too much, it's only a game, they get too fucking excited about it.

Look at that janosik he's raging so much that he keeps insulting others, while he got unbanned few days ago :) Desperate :)

jan0s1k

• Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2010, 07:23:35 pm »

Well it's funny actually, I wrote like 15 posts ago something like "insult me more it's all you can do" but they can't stop it :D They will simply do it till thread gets locked or they/we/he/she/it/you are banned  ;)

Probably only Cha understood my and maszrum's posts with mutants and took it as a joke: "you cry? we so POWERFULLLLL whoa".
People just rage too much, it's only a game, they get too fucking excited about it.

Look at that janosik he's raging so much that he keeps insulting others, while he got unbanned few days ago :) Desperate :)
Sure, if someone calling us like I wrote at my post before (or even calling TTTLA like this like you cal them it's so childish...) it is good and they are talking only true without any kind of troll, but when I say sth about big Kilgore or his big alliance then I'm bad troll and I should be banned... This is ridicules... Insulting is not insulting but insulting is insulting, paradox?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 07:26:33 pm by jan0s1k »

Pozzo

• Tim Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2010, 07:27:31 pm »

Pozzo, if Kilgore won't insult our gang with changing name, etc I don't do any trolling at this side what I wrote ;p (as I said I just repeat on "Proxy Soldiers" and on question dskpnk)
btw. Who are you Kilgore? That you can said "liar agency", "Proxy Soldiers" you are pathetic

I tried to feed the trollgore in the past and it was fun but seriously it is a waste of time. Until the end of time he will tell you : "You don't understand that I am joking ? You are just a kid" and when you kill him in the game he will say on IRC "OMG swaaaarming !! liars !! bla bla" and other things... He will never change :)

In french we have a proverb about that : Il n'y a que les cons qui ne changent pas d'avis.
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2010, 08:23:17 pm »

Strange, few weeks ago i was banned for TWO WEEKS and i didnt insult anyone, so its strange for me that you all are allowed to insult yourself and me not. But good to watching.

I am only surprised how bunch of PK's which have lot of money can annoy you almost to death  :P
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 16 queries.