"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 05:16:13 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: some questions  (Read 4440 times)

Fridge_Man

• The Guardians
Re: some questions
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2010, 12:15:04 am »

As the guards told you, Junktown is closed at night. So even if u enter without gun, u get shot.
Try it at daytime.

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2010, 12:28:16 am »

As the guards told you, Junktown is closed at night. So even if u enter without gun, u get shot.
Try it at daytime.

yes - but since when?  and i saw pple running in and out unimpeded - are you sure the rule is universal?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2010, 12:35:23 am »

yes - but since when?  and i saw pple running in and out unimpeded - are you sure the rule is universal?
Only if yur part of a faction does night time apply.

this includes player made ones.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2010, 01:28:07 am »

Only if yur part of a faction does night time apply.

this includes player made ones.

so you're saying that since i am part of vault city faction - my access to many areas is now nerfed/limited to daylight hours regardless of my reputation?

why is it so?  it doesn't make any sense

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2010, 03:04:11 am »

so you're saying that since i am part of vault city faction - my access to many areas is now nerfed/limited to daylight hours regardless of my reputation?

why is it so?  it doesn't make any sense
only in junktown.....
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2010, 02:50:44 pm »

ok thanks for the answer

13) i recently got blown-up by some mutants from "Remnants of the Masters Army".

As I have said I am in the vault city faction - but I'm not sure to which faction the mutants from "Remnants of the Masters Army" belong to.  Previous to joining vault city - these mutants did not attack me.

Here are my lowest faction reputations:

The unity: -605
Radiers: -1455
Broekn Hill Humans -200
Broekn Hills Mutants: -200
Followers of the Apocalypse: -200
Bishop Family: -455

anyone help?
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2010, 03:07:58 pm »

I think they're part of the Unity.

Once you rep is -300 or higher they won't attack you anymore.
My doc alt encountered them yesterday and they didn't attack.

Snackish

• God damn cows.
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2010, 12:05:34 pm »

Alot of these questions can be answered on the forums or the wiki.
Use ze search bar.
The most satisfying thing is bursting a cow for 460 damage, makes me tingle all over.
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2010, 12:23:53 pm »

14) i recently got my first buggy - wohooo

i know that i shouldn't take it to town because the chances are it will get stolen ...

... so i leave at a few squares away from the town and walk the rest

but my question is: how long can i leave it there before it disappears or becomes visible to other players? Actually, does it ever become visible to other players?

thnx in advance
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2010, 04:25:17 pm »

15) great i just lost my buggy in an encounter with npcs

i took it a few squares away from broken hills and intended to park it there

when i exited the world map me and my buggy was surrounded by some raiders/thugs

i died trying to run off the map to get away

Immediately after the circle for my buggy disappeared - it is lost :(

Should I have just tried to get back in my buggy again quick?  Does that work?  Or is running away the only option?

Why can't I see my marker for my buggy on the world map anymore?

« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 04:28:18 pm by robino »

Fridge_Man

• The Guardians
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2010, 08:35:11 pm »

If you park the car on worldmap, it can only be encountered by players while you are inside the car map too.
So hurry if you fuel up/repair or taking something out of car trunk inside a map.
If you have left the car by exit grid and there is an orange circle on worlmap, noone can just encounter that car there, until you enter the car map again.

If u drive with a car always travel in RT. When u encounter NPCS in RT you will spawn next to car and can exit the map just by clickin the car.
That can be done in a second, and i never got killed so far when i encountered NPCS in RT.

What u NEVER should do is running to exit grid, or even worse is travel with car in TB mode. In TB mode you cannot exit the encounter by clicking
the car but only by walking to the exit grid, which can be deadly like in your case. So remember, travel RT and when u enc something click on car fast.

Many people i know do some kind of "garage" tents too near their favourite city, to park inside this tent and be able to fuel up, repair and stuff in a secure place.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 08:40:24 pm by Fridge_Man »

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2010, 11:59:57 pm »

so my car will not become visible to anyone no matter how long i leave it in the wilderness?

Fridge_Man

• The Guardians
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2010, 04:05:22 pm »

I never tested how long a car can be parked at worldmap, but i guess a pretty long time.
My longest parking time on wordmap so far is around 24 hours, car did not disappear of course.

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2010, 04:58:12 pm »

I have once found lonely buggy on world map without its owner anywhere around.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.

Fridge_Man

• The Guardians
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2010, 07:19:21 pm »

2 ways this could be happened i think. First is, the owner ran out of map just when u spawned in the cars enc.
Another way you can enc a car is without its owner is when the car owner had a forced enc with critters,
Raiders for example. Even if the owner kills all raiders in map and leaves then via exit grid, the car spot itself
will still be a raider enc and encounterable by players. So dont park cars in random encounters, even if u killed all npcs there.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 22 queries.