"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 16, 2024, 08:32:58 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: AP regeneration while taking actions in RT  (Read 7311 times)

FischiPiSti

• frikkin' SledgeHammer
Re: AP regeneration while taking actions in RT
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2010, 12:04:56 am »

OMG we are telling you that the only people in the game that benefits from this are SNIPER RIFLES
It doesnt have a good effect on shotguns because it takes less AP. Less AP, more actions, less AP regenerations. It doesnt have a good effect on pistols. Wortst effect: SMG burst takes 4 AP with BRoF, and its a long animation.

K, i give up.
Troll.
HtH suggestions: Melee: +DR(PA)
Unarmed: +AC(active sneak should boost AC as they are "less visible")
General "class" idea pool in the form of new perks with high skillrequirements: http://anarchyonline.wikia.com/wiki/Professions

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2010, 12:13:14 am »

OMG we are telling you that the only people in the game that benefits from this are SNIPER RIFLES
It doesnt have a good effect on shotguns because it takes less AP. Less AP, more actions, less AP regenerations. It doesnt have a good effect on pistols. Wortst effect: SMG burst takes 4 AP with BRoF, and its a long animation.

K, i give up.

OMG, i am telling you that i want to play BALANCED game and if you allow this AP reg for EVERY weapons, you will have to REDUCE some other weapons ability. Because ANY BGUNNER does NOT want to reduce the firepower of that kind of guns and any BGunner does NOT want to add special limitation (like unable to run with minigun class weapons in your active slot), THIS AP REGENERATION IS VERY ULTIMATE BALANCE FEAUTURE that SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED TO VERY ENDANGERED or EXTINCT KIND of PvP WEAPONS, instead of implemetning it to all weapons.

k, i give up.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2010, 12:45:39 am »

Hunting riffle is here, because instakills. But if you want to join real PvP, you need to take your best stuff. And hunting is not the kind of best stuff.
 P90 .. ok, tell me, who will win if player with avenger and p90 will meet in city on cca 15-20 hex??? So where is the balance here.

considering the p90c can burst 4 times in a row with a reload at the end i'd say it's 50/50 depending on who hits first. It's a trade off between being able to kill 2 guys in a row vs 4.

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2010, 08:12:04 am »

i think the battles in RT would finish a bit later if the players started with 1/3 of their max AP, or an amount of AP based on their sequence, because from what i`ve seen the first 4 seconds of the battle usually define it, its the time where everyone unloads their gun like theres no tomorrow.
it would also help if actions like picking stuff up, using drugs, etc, didnt consume AP, they should just stop AP regeneration.
Swiching weapons should be instantaneous and without animation during combat, because it takes AGES for it to happen.
there should be keys to reload your gun or change its type of ammo like in FPS`s to make it faster and more intuitive.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 22 queries.