"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 12:46:40 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Starting Slavery Tips  (Read 1666 times)

Starting Slavery Tips
« on: November 06, 2010, 12:34:20 am »

Hello everyone, i just restarted playing and i made a slaver... But i really don't know what to enslave!! Holy People now are really too hard for a lvl 7 newbie, and i'm not really powerful in combat, anyone got any useful tips??

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Starting Slavery Tips
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 12:56:22 am »

Tip #1.  join my faction, we're nothing but slavers, we'll/I'll get you started.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Snackish

• God damn cows.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 01:16:05 am »

Tip #1.  join my faction, we're nothing but slavers, we'll/I'll get you started.
Listen to this master of slaving.
The most satisfying thing is bursting a cow for 460 damage, makes me tingle all over.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 01:18:34 am »

Listen to this master of slaving.

Already done, everyone knows he's the Master of the Slavers  ;D

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 12:37:49 pm »

If you didn't want to join up with them, I would've suggested rave parties and homeless people around the Den.  They're easy.
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 02:12:51 pm »

If you didn't want to join up with them, I would've suggested rave parties and homeless people around the Den.  They're easy.

Thanks for the tip, but they are too many for a loner, i prefer joining a faction and play with other people.
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 09:13:26 pm »

I'm interested in starting a slavery character, have you got a good build for a newbie?

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 01:31:49 pm »

I'm interested in starting a slavery character, have you got a good build for a newbie?

*cough* http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=10331.0 *cough*

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 02:43:58 pm »

Ok, my tip: raise small guns a little, build yourself a shotgun and some shells, get some ropes, and go some squares north of Junktown (south-west from NCR), try finding Lone Wanderer and Mantis, run around till the lone wanderer kills all the mantis, and then burst him. He should be from -5 to -17 (depending on the damages he takes during the fight against the mantis).
Lone Wanderers come equipped with combat knives, and are quite good meele fighters. When they score a critical hit, they can make more than 50 damages, that can make the difference.
That's how i started.
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 04:21:12 pm »

Thanks for the advice Grommok, had been trying to slave at level one around klamath, kept losing ammo and destroying weapons.

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2011, 07:43:49 pm »

No problem. Dont esitate to ask again if needed. And rember to carry atleast 2 ropes, cause who knows what might happen... and usually when i do that stuff i dont carry too much items, maybe some stims more if i need to use First Aid on myself.
And another thing: raise First Aid. Helps alot when you need to take care of a party, and with a decent Doctor you will be safe from slaves not being able to move.
Maybe you will need some practise, but take your time to learn how to master your slaves. With ALT+click you can tell them to move, to stop, to attack or toggle automove.
I think that's all for now.
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.236 seconds with 21 queries.