"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 03:25:17 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: About factions and Namecolorizing  (Read 1639 times)

About factions and Namecolorizing
« on: November 01, 2010, 11:29:32 am »

Dear Developers!

Im a member of a small Hungarian faction. We are trying to make friendship with other factions and players to be strong enough for a TC.
But it seems impossible because of the actual namecolor system. Every player from the factions with all of his alt should tag green everybody else. It happens again and again that allies shooting each other because they are not tagged with the actual alts.

I know the old namecolor system was changed because of the long blacklists of PK-ers. So I'm not asking you to bring it back. But you could add an option to the terminals where you can add friend factions. And the namecolor should work inside the allied factions.

Thanks for reading and sorry for my English.

Doctor Eex

• TEE Hive Father
Re: About factions and Namecolorizing
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 11:40:28 am »

I vote YES on that!!! At least have an option to reveal aliance gang with color. Lets say gang leader made a deal and invited as ally.Alliances are killed by existing system

And if look further,
Maybe change a system a bit, letting do greenlist , not redlist?

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 11:51:55 am »

Excellent idea. I hope we'll have something like this one day
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 11:58:42 am »

Alliances still work thanks to the off game comuniacation programms like mumble. But removing namecolorizing is just very uncomfortable missing interface feature.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 12:04:39 pm »

Alliances still work thanks to the off game comuniacation programms like mumble.

We are using mumble too, but all the Hungarian players are in our faction. And we are making friendship with Polish and Russian players. But not everyone can speak English well enough to communicate on mumble.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries.