"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 11:50:17 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: A slavery guide for newbies by newbie.  (Read 67497 times)

Re: A slavery guide for newbies by newbie.
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2011, 07:40:43 pm »

UPD: i can't enslave anyone, founded same trouble here: http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=15167.0

the trappers near redding are not slaveable i think, only those near klamath are. Also your merc limit depends on your charisma, and mercs left at tent/base or anywhere else also counts. (the formula is Ch/2 -1 rounded up)

What actual limit is? I have CH 9 + perk, and about 4 mercs standed alone at the base. I haven't any slave or merc with, then going to enslave.
Best Regards
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2011, 07:59:30 pm »

You can have 5 slaves or mercs then, those that sit at a tent or base still count against that number. So if you have them at your tent you won't be getting anymore.
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2011, 09:10:50 pm »

So, i couldn't collect more than 5 mercs at all? What a feature in slaver this way, lol?
btw, what exactly gives a ~disbandparty command? I'll lost all my enslaved mercs (they would disappered, escaped, - whatever), or i could't control them after, until i'am reenslave em again (and how they would react)?
Best Regards

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2011, 09:44:15 pm »

So, i couldn't collect more than 5 mercs at all? What a feature in slaver this way, lol?
btw, what exactly gives a ~disbandparty command? I'll lost all my enslaved mercs (they would disappered, escaped, - whatever), or i could't control them after, until i'am reenslave em again (and how they would react)?

~disbandparty makes all of your mercs/slaves to be deleted from existence.
~disbandparty away_team makes all mercs/slaves that aren't in your current map to be deleted from existence.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2011, 11:55:20 pm »

this is expected to be changed after wipe, not too much waiting left bro ^^
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2011, 09:33:49 am »

thx, Dishonest Abe

this is expected to be changed after wipe, not too much waiting left bro ^^

Oh, RLY? It's has been already suggested? Or this is temp issue atm? I'am hope about it.
btw, there could be some limits, for example: CH with/out perk (x2, or not) = max slavers/mercs that could be collected at base/tent/somewhere; for excluding a situation, then about a ~100 npc's stored at Slaver's loc.
i tho, with CH 9 + perk (group size: 10), it's absolutely normal to have about 10-20 mercs standed alone. So, Slaver than have a choice :)

I can start a thread, to suggest this opinion, and explain it more, if required. I tho, any proud Slaver will support this, regardless lobsters who don't rly care.
Best Regards

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2011, 12:26:53 pm »

there were already lots of suggestions like that, just wait now to see how devs will solve this problem. For your knowledge, before neither mercs/slaves were limited if they were left at tent or anywhere else, but people liked to make tent/base traps out of 20-30 mercs. While i personally dont have anything against that, devs did and changed the system to the current :>
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2011, 02:20:52 pm »

Fine, thx for info, i'am w8ing also =)

one more question, what kind of slaves are more usefull in RT with .223 pistols, for example? i've nocited, that slaves don't never use burst mode, so, there's no much useful to bring em a less powerful rifles (except sniper/hunt rifles for ghouls) or smg.
Best Regards

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2011, 02:42:00 pm »

in my opinion male trappers with assault rifles are best choice :>
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2011, 03:47:40 am »

Is Wiki-Boy outdated or incomplet? One of my Lone wanderer is running with ripper and according to wiki they can use knife or spear only?
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2011, 08:05:17 am »

tnx, vedaras, will try em)

btw, why mercs, set against anyone, but not me and my friends getting agressed against cows located at the base? how to avoid it?
Best Regards

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2011, 08:07:27 am »

Is Wiki-Boy outdated or incomplet? One of my Lone wanderer is running with ripper and according to wiki they can use knife or spear only?
Ripper use same sprites than knife so lone wanderers can use rippers too.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2011, 11:00:50 am »

tnx, vedaras, will try em)

btw, why mercs, set against anyone, but not me and my friends getting agressed against cows located at the base? how to avoid it?

set to attack anyone except your faction or something.

Alec Ramsey

• spiders, snakes, and lizards heads......
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2011, 08:18:06 pm »

if i leave a slave at my tent, go somewhere else and die, will my slave still be at my tent waiting for me to ressurect?   or are slaves lost when you die?
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2011, 08:29:55 pm »

if i leave a slave at my tent, go somewhere else and die, will my slave still be at my tent waiting for me to ressurect?   or are slaves lost when you die?
They will be there
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 17 queries.