"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 04:19:21 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: A slavery guide for newbies by newbie.  (Read 65284 times)

Re: A slavery guide for newbies by newbie.
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2010, 07:30:59 pm »

Brahmin shouldn't count against follower limit and they should be harder to tame so being a brahmin trader could be interesting.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2010, 09:09:47 pm »

Brahmin shouldn't count against follower limit and they should be harder to tame so being a brahmin trader could be interesting.

Yes, I would love to have an entire herd of brahmin at my tent, but alas we can't now. Even with weak slaves that would never be able to be used in PvP, it still counts towards that 5 follower limit. The problem is with powerful mercs, and mutant mercs, not poor slaves, and definitively not 35 HP sacks of meat.  :'(
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2011, 11:22:53 pm »

i tried selling my slave to another player but for some reason it doesnt work even if i typed their name 100% correctly why cant i do anything?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2011, 11:24:35 pm »

he either has 1 charisma or already has too many followers.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2011, 09:53:51 pm »

What is suggested profession for a slaver?

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2011, 09:55:28 pm »

What is suggested profession for a slaver?
Doctor. Everything else requires you to put points in Science or Repair, which takes away from the valuable skill points you need.
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2011, 09:56:51 pm »

Yes, I would love to have an entire herd of brahmin at my tent, but alas we can't now. Even with weak slaves that would never be able to be used in PvP, it still counts towards that 5 follower limit. The problem is with powerful mercs, and mutant mercs, not poor slaves, and definitively not 35 HP sacks of meat.  :'(
If brahmins will be unlimited, then snipers can us ethem as barricade from bursters!!!11
Also each obstacle gives -10% to hit, you can make 300% SG 12 PE sniper specially for this, and other snipers will have low % to hit you, because they orientired only to get 95% to hit in the eyes to BA +10 AGI, not to the same guy surrounded by army of living wall ^_^
jk

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2011, 10:02:59 pm »

If brahmins will be unlimited, then snipers can us ethem as barricade from bursters!!!11
Also each obstacle gives -10% to hit, you can make 300% SG 12 PE sniper specially for this, and other snipers will have low % to hit you, because they orientired only to get 95% to hit in the eyes to BA +10 AGI, not to the same guy surrounded by army of living wall ^_^
jk
Okay, you're just kidding, but if someone wanted to take the time to make and organize a brahmin barricade that would actually last more than a few seconds in Town Control, I would love to see that.

Also, the "5 at a time" rule would still be applied to my dream, so everyone would need to be 9 Charisma brahmin-taming alt to do it. If they were 1 Charisma builds on Mentats, they would have to tame the brahmin in advance, one at a time, and then bring the brahmin in one at a time to a map, where they would probably die. I hope that makes sense as to why brahmin would never be able to make an efficient barricade, and what I said isn't imbalanced.
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2011, 09:13:18 pm »

Anyone know which of the guarded mines the slaves will mine at after the last update?  Apparently, the update fixed a "bug" that allowed slaves to mine in NCR (but wasn't listed in the changelog).
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2011, 11:09:17 am »

:o  First thing we need is to start with a slaver build. The slaver build will be pretty different for every role you wanna play in the game. Let me show some basic builds.
Standard pistol guy build (I took a perk here that's especially useful when you're taking Ghoul Crazies with sniper rifles.)
This guys doesn't crit much and does not have super duper damage, but he can shoot up to five times before having to "reload" his AP. If you wish you can remove two points from agi and add them to perception, it will increase your sight range a lot, for cost of attack speed.
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2011, 07:33:01 pm »

Just thought I'd drop on and say I made my first new character since the last wipe, with your solo setup yesterday. What level should I wait for before I try my hand at slaving?
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2011, 01:04:55 pm »

Just thought I'd drop on and say I made my first new character since the last wipe, with your solo setup yesterday. What level should I wait for before I try my hand at slaving?

i m not posted build, but enslave by really bad 9 lvl slaver. (trawellers few time) just use tb.

Let the Force be with You.
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2011, 04:35:57 pm »

Why i can't enslave a Trappers?
After i'am knocked out they, and use rope on, it's says "Thats does nothing".
Wtf?
Best Regards

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2011, 06:39:47 pm »

Why i can't enslave a Trappers?
After i'am knocked out they, and use rope on, it's says "Thats does nothing".
Wtf?

the trappers near redding are not slaveable i think, only those near klamath are. Also your merc limit depends on your charisma, and mercs left at tent/base or anywhere else also counts. (the formula is Ch/2 -1 rounded up)
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2011, 07:11:27 pm »

Also if that's not the problem, remember to become a slaver at metgzers.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 21 queries.