"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 12:20:10 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Gunsmith(Small guns) lvl 3... Everyone will hate me!  (Read 5473 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Gunsmith(Small guns) lvl 3... Everyone will hate me!
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2010, 10:11:49 pm »

Also.. Can I still ride the trains as a raider?
Not afaik.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2010, 04:35:04 am »

Yeah, just get join raiders, get your profession, leave the raiders, then play another alt for a bit and let that reputation get better.  You'll be ok in a week or so.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2010, 06:47:17 am »

You can, but not in Vault City. I mean you can enter any train station except the Vault city one. I am a raider too :D but I want to leave after I craft some 7.62mm
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2010, 02:53:40 pm »

Ok, i have kinda different problem. As i was leveling up around vault city, i shot alot of raiders and slavers....how can i fix my rep with em to even get in? :D

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2010, 03:46:59 pm »

Ok, i have kinda different problem. As i was leveling up around vault city, i shot alot of raiders and slavers....how can i fix my rep with em to even get in? :D

Hmm bad choice of target man. But I guess you will just have to wait some time, your rep will slowly go up until you reach neutral again.
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2010, 03:48:34 pm »

Not sure, but I think it goes up if you kill VC and NCR people.
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2010, 04:13:12 pm »

Not sure, but I think it goes up if you kill VC.

I can confirm this. Maybe you have a friend who is....a member of Vault city faction? ;-)

Chiko

RJ

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2010, 04:59:06 pm »

Your reputation will increase by 150 points with slavers, decrease by 200 points with Regulators and people will consider you as a slaver."

Is the wiki wrong?

It means that with positive reputation at slavers some NPCs won't want to talk with you (fe: Klamath, Modoc citizens). There is nothing like "you become slaver" written there.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 05:01:30 pm by RJ »
"Sanity... is for the weak!"
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2010, 08:37:23 pm »

I can confirm this. Maybe you have a friend who is....a member of Vault city faction? ;-)

Chiko

so i'm screwed...i have to pk people that are in Vault City faction to fix -4k karma...darn it...
second option is what...wait for it to nulify...how much is it...10 per day?! Damn....
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2010, 11:47:40 pm »

Well...you can wait until your karma reches -200 but sadly you will need -190 in slaver reputation to join raiders. So you will have to kill at least one vault citizen in the end. I dont really know other ways to increase karma with slavers above -200 but might be that im totally wrong because i quit playing the game some time ago.

Chiko
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2010, 12:50:09 am »

Ah well, ill just recreate character, because if data is true that you gain/loose 10 standings per RL day, ill need 400 RL days which is waaaaaay more than i plan to wait :D
Next time i level up on ghouls...as i see it noone objects when i kill em beside well...them :D

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2010, 01:00:40 am »

If you have about -4000 rep, it will take about 4, maybe 5 real-life weeks for it go down to -200. Yeah, still a long time though.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Lacan

• [TSAR]Sol & [TSAR]Ketur
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2010, 01:01:18 am »

i had my rep with slavers stuck at -200 with some chars 2 wipes ago, and i asked politely through +requesthelp : some GM [thanks] resetted it to 0.

I can't guarantee they will do it in yuor case, or even that they still do it )
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.192 seconds with 21 queries.