"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:28:18 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Suggestion for TC from MSH and LeMark  (Read 5865 times)

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
Suggestion for TC from MSH and LeMark
« on: October 14, 2010, 09:16:14 pm »

1. Add window for TC, everywhere in the day to make everyone happy. All town window can be open 2 times / day, execpt Modoc who should be able to tc in every 2 hours or something with low rewards.

Why: Now all towns can be under control of the gang who have more time to spend on timer and not under control of the better gang. For example we can kill a gang (CS for example) 5 times in a row, why spend 3 hours on that, after we want to do something else and CS retakes all town. That make no sense and now because of Arena when no TC window are open we can fight somewhere else.  

2. Random stuff in lucker of town

Why: We spend a lot of money in TC operation, lost of stuff ammo etc…  We control a town and it is normal to have something in exchange. Why before we make just to many caps (and no way to spend it btw) but you can give something else. The best is a random spawn of PVP stuff…

3. Put back namecolorsing

Why: FOnline 2238 is all about faction and relationship between players, NC was a good way to manage this relationship.  And we see now NC removing didn’t solve the problem of big alliance.

4. Some TC Area are boring, until the addition of window remove the possibility of camping a inside room of a TC area. Make the TC area bigger, why not the entire town except room?

5. All member of a team who success to take the control of a town and was in the map during the entire cooldown should receive some XP like a quest.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 09:35:59 pm by LeMark »
Re: Suggestion for TC from MSH and LeMark
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 09:30:08 pm »

100% support.

1) The time windows could be either fixed or better dynamic, so they open after 20 hours of city being taken.
3) The removing of namecolorizing removes the abbility to identify player, thus makes interaction between gangs and loners much harder. Lets bring back the NC.

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 09:35:18 pm »

about name colorizing: why a new guy who has never seen me before knows who i am ?
all he has to do is download ur namecolorizing from ur server, if u want to have ur name colorizing tag people red and green.

LeMark

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 09:38:38 pm »

name colorizing tag people red and green.

Nothing is white or black, we need more than 2 possibility. And never forgot is not only about reality, but about a game.
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 09:50:26 pm »

thats what i mean if he wants to know who i am he supposed to tag me red or green, as u said more colors would be good

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 09:54:41 pm »

He heard about you. It's that to be well know man of a well know faction ;p
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 09:58:32 pm by Crazy »
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

John Ryder

• Problem, Surf?
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 10:13:16 pm »

Namecolorizing is in game. It's just more annoying. Instead of setting up everything in singe .txt file you have to chase everyone on the wastes and tag him either green or red.
 - It's intended!
Typical FOnline roleplayers
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 10:20:35 pm »

Good ideas.

Would be nice if Modoc and Klamath TC time remain as it is now ("- let's go TC like now" ) as TC for smaller fish :) .

LeMark

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 10:29:58 pm »

thats what i mean if he wants to know who i am he supposed to tag me red or green, as u said more colors would be good

Ok we know CS are not for the NC, but I thing must of the server are, so...

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 11:27:56 pm »

Namecolorizing is in game. It's just more annoying. Instead of setting up everything in singe .txt file you have to chase everyone on the wastes and tag him either green or red.
Still, it tags you players just for one character

About camping: its boring, but you have countermeasures to that : bombers. So I think because of this, people tend to stay outside now. With the rest I agree
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 11:53:19 pm »

about name colorizing: why a new guy who has never seen me before knows who i am ?
all he has to do is download ur namecolorizing from ur server, if u want to have ur name colorizing tag people red and green.

NC is now useless feature, as long as current base-system exists. You need to keep chars as members of one "faction" to see the colours. It's simply annoying, you can't add your mates from other gangs to recognize them, you can't see for example colours for Vault City Citizens, if they are in your gang. TTTLA no longer can run their "blacklist" crap anymore, and so on, and so on.

What was the idea to, in fact, disable NC? Swarm rushes? Please.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 03:51:01 pm by Wipe »
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2010, 12:00:41 am »

NC is now useless feature, as long as current base-system exists. You need to keep chars as members of one "faction" to see the colours. It's simply annoying, you can't add your mates from other gangs to recognize them, you can't see for example colours for Vault City Citizens, if they are in your gang. TTTLA no longer can run their "blacklist" crap anymore, and so on, and so on.

What was the idea to, in fact, disable NC? Swarm rushes? Please.

NC now is a very usefull feature i can tag red any person i want
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 03:50:52 pm by Wipe »

John Ryder

• Problem, Surf?
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2010, 12:02:22 am »

NC now is a very usefull feature i can tag red any person i want
You could do this before too. ::)
 - It's intended!
Typical FOnline roleplayers

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2010, 12:22:57 am »

You could do this before too. ::)

No he couldnt, he had this entry in his NC :
"> *   NameRed ContourRed"
So everyone but his mates were already red, and he wasnt able to tag them T.T
But he was sad that new chars with 30HP saw him red and don't enter in town while he was visible from preview.
So there were big whine for removing NC.
And we lost an usefull feature.

Having it back would be awesome!
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2010, 12:31:20 am »

oh comeon guys, if you want to insult each other - go to irc or change topic

we all know, TC has been improved - fights are more interesting and everything is going to the right direction
but there is some thing which could be to improved and fixed. im stil lwaiting for post what brings something to disscusion
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.409 seconds with 27 queries.