"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 12:57:04 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Looking for Brahmin Hides?  (Read 1263 times)

Looking for Brahmin Hides?
« on: October 12, 2010, 08:15:49 pm »

This is not actually a question, but an answer to what I see many saying in other threads.  Which is that it is difficult to find enough hides / Brahmin to make a tent.

If you can't find hides, checkout the area between VC and Modoc, tons of Brahmin around there, I run into them constantly, I have gotten to the point I don't even kill them anymore because I am bored of killing them all the time.   

Cocain

• Your already dead
Re: Looking for Brahmin Hides?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 09:22:09 pm »

maybe becouse u play in a diferent time zone.. for those who play in peak hours its very difficult to acumulate hides becouse there are many bluesuit killer that target that zone around big citys
Aku Soku Zan
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 04:09:05 pm »

I do play at peak hours sometimes, on the weekends, and sometimes I get on afternoon here in the USA, which is close to peak hours in europe.

I dont really consider VC a big city, because you rarely see more than 1 or 2 players there at a time.

Anyway i am saying, dont hang out right near VC, go about 4 clicks left, or further between VC and modoc.  Anyway its just a tip, for people complaining about lack of hides.  I know how it is, i first started around NCR , and couldnt find any hides, until I traveled a bit, and noticed there are brahmin all over the place in this area.

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 11:23:23 pm »

Collecting brahmin hides for your first alt is always pain in the ass. On the start u have no tent to store gear for exping and u have not enough experience and skill to kill brahmins. Almost any other mean of getting those hides is better than farming them with lvl 1-2 char.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 03:53:37 am »

That is true, that is why I shovel shit, and do quests the first couple levels.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 21 queries.