"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 06:32:15 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: About thives  (Read 1930 times)

About thives
« on: June 08, 2010, 01:34:15 pm »

1)I would like to suggest possibility to mark someone as a thief, so we could finally get rid of situation, when victim is running away from a thief (I know what he plans to do and i can do nothing, because of guards). It could be a temporary marking, so i will have to mark him again after some time. Without it, after few months of playing there everybody except new players would be protected from thief. And i belive it is not what we want.

2) Secondly, i would like to see no stealing animation when stealing attempt was successuf to make their life easier after changes above.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
Re: About thives
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 05:01:33 pm »

i do not know if this ideea is good,but i have other sugestion:
you are a poor low lvl,and a theif stals all your stuff,he has steal 300,so can't get couth by guards,so i propose to halfen the chancet to not get cauth:crime doeas not pay,after me
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 05:14:16 pm »

i do not know if this ideea is good,but i have other sugestion:
you are a poor low lvl,and a theif stals all your stuff,he has steal 300,so can't get couth by guards,so i propose to halfen the chancet to not get cauth:crime doeas not pay,after me

Really, A 300 steal thief with 10 luck will still fail often. Steal has been nerfed enough really. Problem now is, there are just to many thieves around. But thats all because everyone sticks to 1 city.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 01:57:33 am »

Really, A 300 steal thief with 10 luck will still fail often. Steal has been nerfed enough really. Problem now is, there are just to many thieves around. But thats all because everyone sticks to 1 city.
Can't imagine why hmmmm..?
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 02:41:19 am »

Flags should be invisible but the invisible flag should hold longer not that the thief goes out of the town and then goes in and smiles :> (if possible to do)
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 21 queries.