"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 03:08:17 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: VC Rent Quest  (Read 1919 times)

Gunduz

• [MDK]skankin
VC Rent Quest
« on: June 04, 2010, 09:18:24 pm »

In this quest, after you collect someone's rent, the top option is to attack them and the bottom is to leave. I don't understand why you would want to, but even if that were the case, I don't think attack should be the top option. All I'm asking is that either another option be added at the top to keep asking questions, or that the [Attack] dialog option be moved downwards (or removed).

Ziven

• *PEW**PEW**PEW*
Re: VC Rent Quest
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 10:17:29 pm »

how do you get this quest? I've never seen the option for it.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 10:25:42 pm »

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 10:45:52 pm »

I agree, all those line of text are hard to read somehow. And now that you're talking about it, give us twice the experience points reward for quests that involve dialogues.

Now, seriously - reading is not hard, and it's not a problem if attack option is at top or at bottom of the text options. Plus, it's somehow not "Attack" but can be very different, from "Yes, let's duel" to "Motherfucka ! Gonna keel ya and take yar armor !", which are very different options and shouldn't be considered as the same ones ("Attack").
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 10:49:47 pm by Izual »
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Gunduz

• [MDK]skankin
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 05:25:16 am »

I agree, all those line of text are hard to read somehow. And now that you're talking about it, give us twice the experience points reward for quests that involve dialogues.

Now, seriously - reading is not hard, and it's not a problem if attack option is at top or at bottom of the text options. Plus, it's somehow not "Attack" but can be very different, from "Yes, let's duel" to "Motherfucka ! Gonna keel ya and take yar armor !", which are very different options and shouldn't be considered as the same ones ("Attack").

I'm not saying it's hard, but I see absolutely no reason for attack to even be there. All you're doing is collecting rent. The people haven't done anything to you. If it's on them, it should be available on any NPC that has a dialogue box.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.