"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 01:58:32 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: I dont need fuckin awarness to see my own hp.And more info about your followers  (Read 7747 times)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland

When you click on yourself with binoculars you see "severely wounded" and other shit like that (this is needed to see when you are on world map), and when you click on binoculars on your mercs/cows/slaves you see same shit. Do i really need awarness for that?

I suggest you to see both yourself and your npcs hp without it and dont see any reasons why somebody could be against idea in here.

Also since slaves and mercs can level up and get boosted stats, even if you cant check out their stats it would be nice to see their progress. For example their exp needed for new level, their current level etc.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 09:57:18 pm by vedaras »

NTR

Re: I dont need fuckin awarness to see my own hp :<
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 01:19:07 am »

When you click on yourself with binoculars you see "severely wounded" and other shit like that (this is needed to see when you are on world map)
Try pressing "C"

arathhunter

• Arath =Gray Rock Village Leader= -Canadian Drow-
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 02:55:55 am »

also, Awareness Perk IS Useful, you shouldent only use it to moniter you(why?) and your followers health, you can use it to survay your enemys, see how dangerous they realy are, becuase just becuase there a blueshirt, dosent mean there not packing granades, or have 150+ hp stacked up against you if your Versing something or someone that you at first thought you could take on, its better then to get blown up when thinking someone was a easy mark, though i dont PK, but it seems like simple logic :)

virus341

• +5 AC perk. Fck yeah!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 03:00:15 am »

arathhunter, did you really read first post? it is not about awareness, it is about seeing your own and your merc's hp

arathhunter

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 03:18:55 am »

arathhunter, did you really read first post? it is not about awareness, it is about seeing your own and your merc's hp

hmm, i guess your right, i got caught up with how he dident mention the good quilitys of it and just said the semi-useless info it provides, though, its still nice to see how healthy my mercs are doing instead of just wondering, is he just at low Health? or does he realy have crippled limbs? i noticed a diffrence in how they say it when they do have crippled limbs, but most of the time i forget which is which

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 03:46:35 am »

Get rid of Awareness. What other game allows you to see your exact opponent's HP?

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 08:44:42 am »

dudes its not about seeing opponents hp, its about seeing yourself and your mercs. :/

arathhunter

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 09:17:02 am »

Get rid of Awareness. What other game allows you to see your exact opponent's HP?
neopets, dragonfable, battleon.... not the best games, but they are games none the less lolz,

dudes its not about seeing opponents hp, its about seeing yourself and your mercs. :/
and weapon in hand  ;) pretty useful if there holding a weapon that might not be what you think, and how much ammo in it
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 09:58:16 am by Wipe »

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 09:22:24 am »

yeah, i mean that you should see your mercs and yourself like if you had awareness even if you dont.

arathhunter

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 10:11:27 am »

then it would be to easy to manage Followers stats, games gota have a lil obstical, though maybe it would make sense for people with high inteligance and/or perseption should show it like the awareness perk, at least for your mercs/ slaves

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 11:52:11 am »

Nah you dont need no special conditions like IN or perception to understand how badly hurt are you or your friends.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 11:55:12 am »

I know it's not really accurate, but you can still look after the merc by clicking on him.. "Almost Dead, Severely Wounded" etc. works fine for me.
And for your own HP - just press "C".  :P

And I'm with Badger. Awareness should've been thrown out long time ago.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 11:58:48 am »

maybe add an HP bar instead to above the enemy...  :-\

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 11:59:45 am »

In almost every mmorpg you can see enemy hp! Ooo wait FOnline is not mmorpg but more like FPS riiight you cant see enemy hp in First Person Shooters like Quake or Counter Strike...
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2010, 01:21:46 pm »

Gotta disagree with you there a bit, if you would trow it out completely, then somoene "wounded" could either have 40 hp or 200. Awaraness should give some extra detail instead. Like:
 You see a strong (6+ str) male slaver (tattoo on face) who looks like he could take allot of damage (150+ hp) and could do quite some damage himself (lvl 10+), he is wearing a grease gun. (should stil show weapon, but not the remaining ammo or possible upgrades)
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 21 queries.