"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 10:48:34 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39

Author Topic: [Archive] Questions and Answers #1  (Read 120399 times)

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
Re: Questions and answers
« Reply #450 on: April 21, 2010, 06:40:33 pm »

We are in the desert. There is no rain.

Yes, it is possible to activate rain, but like written above... we have desert sand all around. If it would rain on a regular basis, the terrain should look different.

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
« Reply #451 on: April 21, 2010, 06:42:51 pm »

I got no response for my question so I ask again: How many hp got guards?
There is nothing as demotivating as the Game Masters

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #452 on: April 21, 2010, 06:44:40 pm »

Depends on location and type of guard. If you have awareness, you can simply check it out.

AlienS2

• My english is not perfect... at all
« Reply #453 on: April 21, 2010, 08:38:43 pm »

What does luck affects besides criticals when shooting? I'll make a lot of critical misses and my weapon will drop on a ground?
« Reply #454 on: April 21, 2010, 08:59:52 pm »

Lexx: Ecology isn't your strong side, right?:)

There must be rain even in desert. The only deserts, where are nearly no rain is Atakama, but there is wet smog from sea, and Antarctica, where everything is frozen.

We have no sand desert, the dunes etc. is only small, realy small part of whole desert area...

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
« Reply #455 on: April 22, 2010, 12:51:30 am »

@ Alien less luck you have- worser critical misses you make and less critical hits. More luck you have- more criticals.
@ "Ecology thread" well it should be moist/raining in Fonline, as we are close to the ocean, but I can't imagine that anything grows on the irradiated desert... so the terrain should be as it is
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 12:53:25 am by Kharaam »

Blubber we miss You!!!

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #456 on: April 22, 2010, 12:57:18 am »

Lexx: Ecology isn't your strong side, right?:)

There must be rain even in desert. The only deserts, where are nearly no rain is Atakama, but there is wet smog from sea, and Antarctica, where everything is frozen.

We have no sand desert, the dunes etc. is only small, realy small part of whole desert area...

The Fallout graphic set allows only flat terrain. If I could, I would have changed this already.

What we can see on the ground is sand with parched grass. You don't need to be a genius in ecology to realize that it doesn't rain very much.
« Reply #457 on: April 22, 2010, 01:04:21 am »

Back to Reputation question, is here way to wash bad reputation by KILLING critters? Way with just sit in another area and wait till it gone self is good for peasants, i'm intresting in way of samurai. is it posible? if yes then what kind of critters i need kill for wash bad reputation with NCR Rangers/Bounty Hunters/BoS ?
« Reply #458 on: April 22, 2010, 01:04:33 am »

@ Alien less luck you have- worser critical misses you make and less critical hits. More luck you have- more criticals.
@ "Ecology thread" well it should be moist/raining in Fonline, as we are close to the ocean, but I can't imagine that anything grows on the irradiated desert... so the terrain should be as it is

Total BS, if anything 200 years later it would look closer to pre colonization America. Just look at how lush Chernobyl is.

« Reply #459 on: April 22, 2010, 01:47:20 am »

How does combat timeout work? how long is it, does it reapply everytime i get hit?
« Reply #460 on: April 22, 2010, 02:35:09 am »

How does combat timeout work? how long is it, does it reapply everytime i get hit?

10 seconds, restarts every time you are hit, or shot at.
« Reply #461 on: April 22, 2010, 02:53:25 am »

Okay seems a bit OTT I mean 10 seconds is a long time anyway to not get hit in (if you are wanting to leave)  so I don't think its necessary for it to reapply every time you are hit  :o

Drakonis

• Oh oh this is furtile...
« Reply #462 on: April 22, 2010, 03:30:59 am »

Is there a workbench in San Fransisco? I couldnt find one. The city itself is so empty.. Lack of workbench could be an explenation...
"But... Isn't Betty a womans name...?"
« Reply #463 on: April 22, 2010, 03:36:59 am »

yes, first building on the left next to a merchant there

AlienS2

• My english is not perfect... at all
« Reply #464 on: April 22, 2010, 06:22:34 am »

Yesterday I was killing some mobs with my friend and 2 guys come 2 our encounter. They attacked us, my friend was killed, but I survived and with some luck killed them. There was a lot of stuff, that I wasn't able to carry myself, so...

Is it possible that my friend will find this encounter while I stay there?

He tried for about 20 minutes, but... unlucky.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39

Page created in 0.181 seconds with 22 queries.