"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 07:23:19 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Nuka Cola  (Read 4839 times)

Saumax

• The one who challenges the sun
    • NRA Forum
Re: Nuka Cola
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2010, 04:27:33 pm »

Alvarez, it dont use any LED lamp, its pure chemistry ;]
Mr. T używa kastetów ponieważ siła uderzenia przeciwnika gołą pięścią jest zbyt duża.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2010, 04:55:50 pm »

lovely poisonous chemistry, if anything taught me to not drink glow-in-the-dark items is my last year of gymnasiet (the swedish equivalent of high-school), I was gone for 3 months, in bed, stupid idea anyways, but the rich guy in the class eded up paying up for the bet he made with me, (from 500 SEK (the bet) to 18 000 SEK in damages) but still, shouldn't have done it...
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 08:00:01 pm by gordulan »

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2010, 06:05:22 pm »

lovely poisonous chemistry, if anything taught me to not drink glow-in-the-dark items is my last year of gymnasiet (the swedish equivalent of high-school), I was gone for 3 months, in bed, stupid idea anyways, but the rich guy in the class eded up paying up for the bet he made with me, (from 500 SEK (the bed) to 18 000 SEK in damages) but still, shouldn't have done it...

Pretty bad, man.
Also, there's a possibility with UV black light... White always glow, then.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2010, 01:32:17 pm »

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 01:33:14 pm »

One l too much, but anyway funny picture :D

Saumax

• NRA Forum
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 05:08:49 pm »

what more, i heard a some rumors about drinkable glowing drink without fear about your health, but dunno how much it is true
Mr. T używa kastetów ponieważ siła uderzenia przeciwnika gołą pięścią jest zbyt duża.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010, 07:14:07 am »

genetically modified algae which are harmless give the colour in it, I did a bit of research on different soft-drinks before summer this year, it's possible to make GITD drinks in that way , you can even make glowing milk by adding a piece of DNA that promotes glowing into the bacteria culture that exists there, which brings us to the ethical question, is it ok to eat GM foods? IMO it's totally ok...

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Saumax

• NRA Forum
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2010, 10:22:45 am »

if food and drinks like this will come to our common lives then i wouldn't be suprised if we gonna be ghouls soon, from diffrent way, im enemy of GMO food, how the hell you might know what that bastard add to your banana ;D
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 21 queries.