"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:24:55 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Stats RL  (Read 24598 times)

avv

Re: Stats RL
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2010, 01:55:25 pm »

Well, there are definetively people with some natural born charisma out there.
Jesus? (was for sure some charismatic guy, even without the religious stuff), many "dictators" too, well, especially (geez, the bad word :/ ) Hitler was for sure a charismatic guy, people seemed to hang on his lips. That's then what I mean, charismatic people can be "good" or "bad", if they are charismatic enough people will do everything they want and they gather huge amounts of followers. Also a perfect example that Charisma hasn't anything to do with how one is looking. ;)

Jesus got killed because of what he talked about. He certainly couldn't "charm" the jewish religious leaders. Or he just didn't try, nevertheless it's not certain what Jesus did, tried to do or didn't do for sure.

Hitler simply exploited the people's despair and gave them what they wanted. It was more like knowledge about the public opinion.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Il and his dead father might seem like super charismatic dudes but the truth is that the whole country is brainwashed.

I just can't recall anyone who is simply so charismatic that people will do anything for him. Money and power might make someone seem more charismatic but that's just because people around him want a slice from the pie.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2010, 01:59:06 pm »

but that's just because people around him want a slice from the pie.

And that's imo a natural part of Charisma/Charismatic Guys and his followers. ;)
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2010, 02:04:31 pm »

And that's imo a natural part of Charisma/Charismatic Guys and his followers. ;)
Then every 1k caps in inventory should give +1 CH.

Heckler Spray

• former Orphans' member, now in TTT Lawyer Agency
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2010, 02:09:28 pm »

Ok, let's try this :

-St : 6 (my friends always ask me to help them for their relocation)
-Pe : 7 (I'm good at spotting hot chicks)
-En : 5 (well, I wouldn't say I'm sporty, but I run, play football.. from time to time)
-Ch : 4 (not that I'm ugly, but I'm not good at making a long speech)
-In : 5 (difficult to deem...)
-Ag : 5 (I can do a thing or two with my hands, like play the drums)
-Lu : 1 (well... no comment. I'm always wondering what I've done in my previous life)

Trait :
Heavy Handed (I'm a bit rough with my fists)
Jinxed...  :-[

Tagged Skills : Small Guns - Unarmed - Outdoorman (pretty good sense of direction)

Mmm, it looks quite true.
Blood is thicker than water.
-------------------------------------

"Surf Solars Seal of Awesome" - "Amazing Music Taste" achievments
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2010, 03:20:56 pm »

Definitely too low, mister cheetah. Don't nerf yourself ;)
*Purrs at her, brushes against her legs and does that "kitty cuddle up" thing.*
I appreciate your kind words my love but...Write down your IRL stats as well! :3
Don't call me your brother
'cause I ain't your fucking brother.
We fell from different cunts,
and your skins an ugly color!

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2010, 04:04:17 pm »

S: 4
P: 10
E: 5
C: 4
I: 6
A: 4
L: 8

nightperson, chem reliant
sience, gambling, outdoorsman

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2010, 07:03:53 pm »

Then every 1k caps in inventory should give +1 CH.
Yes.....    YYYYEEESSS!!! 

No, a guy with 50k caps in inventory can have 20 super mutants?
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2010, 07:20:25 pm »

good luck finding super mutants

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2010, 02:25:07 pm »

my staters are;

st 6
pe 6
en 6
ch 6
in 6
ag 6
lk 6
unmerd outdoor , rower
PEJA KRÓL HIP HOPU!

Saumax

• The one who challenges the sun
    • NRA Forum
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2010, 02:47:08 pm »

rower
another winner ;D
Mr. T używa kastetów ponieważ siła uderzenia przeciwnika gołą pięścią jest zbyt duża.
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2010, 02:48:23 pm »

All stats 10 because I'm CYBORGO-ROBOTERRO.
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2010, 04:28:55 am »

6'00" 226lbs.
25 years old.
S:7 (I'm measuring myself against my big brother who can bench 515lbs.  I can bench 300lbs. My Big brother would be a 9, because he's not the strongest person there is, but he's real close.)
P:4 (Even though I have 20/30 vision, I just seem to miss things that others see right away)
E:7 (I can take punches from angry Hispanic weight-lifters and smile.  Never been shot, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't die from being shot with a small gun, unless it was shoved into my eye first :p)
C:4 (Very physically handsome, but I lack something that just makes people like me less.  Probably my Speech skill; I suck at making small talk and finding good moments to break away from a conversation.  I've always been pretty anti-social.)
I:5 (Tested above average intelligence, but I just really don't think I'm all that smart, though I do seem to make much better grades than most other college students, its probably just because I work as a security guard and I have a ton of time to study.)
A:6 ( I can really close the distance between me and an opponent and still have enough quickness for a body-slam)
L:5 (Not unlucky or lucky.  I've had an equal measure of lucky and unlucky occurrences)

I know I have three stat points remaining to allocate, but they're just waiting to be added to strength and endurance.  I know I haven't reached my full potential, yet. 

Tags:
Unarmed
Science
Outdoorsman

Traits:
Heavy Handed(I was once called this when I dropped my hand and hit someones balls :p)
One Hander(I'm right handed)

Perks:
Thief (stole a lot when I was younger, but stopped when I was 16),
More HtH damage(knuckle toughening exercises allow me to hit harder objects and deal more damage to bones),
Toughness(some things don't hurt me that hurt other people),
Lifegiver(just generally have more grit than the other guy, regardless of training.  Meaning, I can go farther beyond my limits than many others, and not give up.)
Study(I know how to study!)
Adrenaline Rush(More like "Anger Rush" :p I get much stronger and I'm still able to control myself when I'm angry. I move much faster and fight with, seemingly, better skill, as well, but thats too much for just one perk, I think).

More Perks to come when I actually learn how to fight!  I just know how to use my strength to pick people up and drop them on their heads :p  It usually works quite well, though ^.^

Glave

• Trolling de geso~
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2010, 02:19:40 pm »

You have received a warning due to the fact of deliberately breaching the Internet etiquette of the Fonline 2238 community, posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages to bait or excite users into responding or to test the forum rules (...)

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2011, 06:58:11 am »

My real life stats, :D

St: 6                                                  Traits: Fast metabolism
Pe: 7                                                  Small frame
En: 4
Ch: 6
In: 7                                                   Tags: smallguns, unarmed, sneak :D
Ag: 9
Lk: 6
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 01:57:37 am by wreese2u »
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2011, 07:01:30 am »

10 from time to time.
6-10 !
1 or 10 ?
jinxed, small frame, paranoid, psycho, wasteland hobo lookout.
instant karma -100, beer, jet, nuca addicted.
barter, gambling, outdorsman.

Let the Force be with You.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 1.773 seconds with 21 queries.