"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 01, 2024, 03:40:52 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fallout 3, Ruinder Classic  (Read 5571 times)

Re: Fallout 3, Ruinder Classic
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 04:36:53 am »

Get the mod that lets you have followers like in fallout 1 and 2 :D
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 10:51:05 pm »

The only good thing about bethesda and their engine used for fallout3 and oblivion is that it's easily moddable. And community which is creating so called "plugins" is amazing(if not most amazing of all modding communities) as well. That's what I love.

Everything else? Shit, garbage and maggot decorated vomit.Their games are unplayable without mods. Morrowind&Pirates of the Caribbean were last titles I liked from their stable(but I had to use dozens of plugins as well)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 10:53:57 pm by SmartCheetah »
Don't call me your brother
'cause I ain't your fucking brother.
We fell from different cunts,
and your skins an ugly color!

Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 07:17:26 am »

I Agree, If There was No Mods I Could Easily Create Or DL And Play.

Fallout 3 = Goes to the Bin In a Split second
Founder of Fallout Online Australia
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2010, 09:25:48 pm »

I wouldn't say that F3 is a shit due to the engine. It's just retarded cause it's not G'old Fallout climate, interesting missions and characters anymore. So you can see everyone - not only 10 char sprites, right? Still i think that those few pixels were much more interesting then super detailed 3d people that have nothing interesting to say. Even if liam nesson is your dad.

I say - get me a group of the best modders, 3d creators, and some oldschool, pretty wise (or should i say - not retarded enough to create plot as stupid as the one from F3) writers. And that engine, with GECK can hold wonderful game - maybe not as good as old Fallout with turn based fight, but with really good postapo climate. Oh right - voice actors would be great - but it shouldn't be a problem as well.

The only thing about Bethesda I really appreciate is that they are creating modding kits good enough to show them that a bunch of modders can create much better game then developers themselves.

I mean - come on. How would you feel if there was at least one character as interesting as .. let's say - Sulik in F3?
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.24 seconds with 22 queries.