"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 09:04:43 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: The Classes of PvP Town Control?  (Read 981 times)

August

• ♫ I wish they all could be New California... ♫
The Classes of PvP Town Control?
« on: November 30, 2012, 04:46:00 am »

So hypothetically lets say I'm... *Sigh* ... I'm interested in PvP since fighting the retard NPC's for their Combat Armor is getting too easy, especially now since armor provides full DR's under all circumstances until broken. Now my question is what sorts of classes are there in Town Control fights? From what I've read, saw and been shot at by I can come to these conclusions...

1: Small Gun Sniper (Jokes)
2: Drug Fuel max HP Big Gun Ape with tons of Toughness and Super Stimpaks (The Majority of PvP players seem to use this)
3: Energy Weapons Sniper, I've seen a few of these guys turning people into sludge with fantastic plasma rifle criticals, I've not seen alot of them though...
4: Energy Weapons Fast Shooter? I know I seen atleast one guy hiding in a corn field in Combat armor with a plasma rifle firing shot after shot after shot at some poor crippled big gunner until he turned into a puddle of skin and muscle and then tried to turn me into sludge and I ran for it. Is this build effective?
5: Rocket Sniper, I seen people with rockets turning fully equipped apes into black spots on the pavement.
6: Bombers, "Ali Akbar!" Shouted a bluesuit before he detonated a bomb when a wave of fast reloggers showed up at the gates of broken hills.
7: AC Troll, last I heard they were nerfed...

Now I am asking you guys to tell me if I have missed any classes, the effectiveness of these classes and whether PvP is worth it? Because my only PvP experiences have been a few small skirmishes in the wastes or in unguarded towns or locations and those were sure alot of fun.

——————/´ ¯/)———Rage Quit Threads
—————--/—-/———Town Burster's
—————-/—-/———Real Time Combat
———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`•_———Spawn Camper's
———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\———Forum PvP
——--('(———- ¯~/'--')———NCR "PvP"
———\————-'—--/———
———-'\'————_-•———
————\———--(———

vinio

• C.O.A.
Re: The Classes of PvP Town Control?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 03:07:39 pm »

So hypothetically lets say I'm... *Sigh* ... I'm interested in PvP since fighting the retard NPC's for their Combat Armor is getting too easy, especially now since armor provides full DR's under all circumstances until broken. Now my question is what sorts of classes are there in Town Control fights? From what I've read, saw and been shot at by I can come to these conclusions...

1: Small Gun Sniper (Jokes)
2: Drug Fuel max HP Big Gun Ape with tons of Toughness and Super Stimpaks (The Majority of PvP players seem to use this)
3: Energy Weapons Sniper, I've seen a few of these guys turning people into sludge with fantastic plasma rifle criticals, I've not seen alot of them though...
4: Energy Weapons Fast Shooter? I know I seen atleast one guy hiding in a corn field in Combat armor with a plasma rifle firing shot after shot after shot at some poor crippled big gunner until he turned into a puddle of skin and muscle and then tried to turn me into sludge and I ran for it. Is this build effective?
5: Rocket Sniper, I seen people with rockets turning fully equipped apes into black spots on the pavement.
6: Bombers, "Ali Akbar!" Shouted a bluesuit before he detonated a bomb when a wave of fast reloggers showed up at the gates of broken hills.
7: AC Troll, last I heard they were nerfed...

Now I am asking you guys to tell me if I have missed any classes, the effectiveness of these classes and whether PvP is worth it? Because my only PvP experiences have been a few small skirmishes in the wastes or in unguarded towns or locations and those were sure alot of fun.

1.agreed
2.agreed
3.agreed
4.dont think so.those are mostly for pve farming.
5.agreed but they cant kill easily a bg burster unless they have support
6.agreed
7.yes they nerfed it.but still u cant kill an ac troll easily at 30+  hexes
8.merc leaders
9 looters.
10 troll Sneakers  :P there are many in every fight.believe me
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 03:17:11 pm by vinio »

Killer Rabbit

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 03:27:38 pm »

1.sg snipers are fine
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 03:58:09 pm »

PVP classes? Well first I spawn dowtown with my Paladin and quickly cast Bless into the whole party, then I cast Holy Leadership and rush until my paladin dies, if that happens, I spawn behind enemy with my druid using an Oak Crossbow and summoned black bears.

Nah just kidding, all those builds you said are good for PVP except the EW fast shooter and AC troll.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.307 seconds with 24 queries.