"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 05, 2024, 08:38:19 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Changelog 24/11/2012  (Read 44130 times)

Re: Changelog 24/11/2012
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2012, 03:18:12 pm »

and why are you crying again?

What don't you like again? Dirty tactics? I ain't crying for sure, but you might, so don't start crying on me please. It's legit. ;D

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2012, 03:20:33 pm »

That will not fix fr problem.
For start you can write in native code library, which will generate uniq token for each client beased on his hardware, forbid to launch clients in sandbox and on vmware, and check this tokens on client login.
Just ask Atom to write it, one day will be enought.

Im not the expert, but this looks like the idea which we need.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2012, 03:21:25 pm »

What don't you like again? Dirty tactics? I ain't crying for sure, but you might, so don't start crying on me please. It's legit. ;D

i just find it really embarrassing that you cry about some solo player coming 40 seconds faster, when you use massive relog and dirty tactics anyway.

« Reply #93 on: November 25, 2012, 05:34:59 pm »

i just find it really embarrassing that you cry about some solo player coming 40 seconds faster, when you use massive relog and dirty tactics anyway.

Because you missing main points? We need proper anti FR feature, not some shit so bluesuits can come faster from respawn. Troll will be troll, i don't expect you to understand.

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2012, 05:39:54 pm »

i can give you an example. there is guy called vodil? he is keep dieying by some troll chars in towns, where there is tc, on another window he is transporting his alts form respawn and he is coming back to town after few secounds do do this again. over and over again. of course he is totaly harmless but sometimes its fucking annoying.

thats one of many reasosn thas why i dont like 20 sec repsawn

avv

« Reply #95 on: November 25, 2012, 05:49:47 pm »

i can give you an example. there is guy called vodil? he is keep dieying by some troll chars in towns, where there is tc, on another window he is transporting his alts form respawn and he is coming back to town after few secounds do do this again. over and over again. of course he is totaly harmless but sometimes its fucking annoying.

thats one of many reasosn thas why i dont like 20 sec repsawn

The guy has like 4 fastrelogs which he could use the same way. One dies, relog to another until the first one dies.

The real problem is that death has no price if you carry no equipment. It's all about this "Haha my killer gets nothing" -mentality.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

OG

• One of SoT AIs
« Reply #96 on: November 25, 2012, 05:51:06 pm »

Because you missing main points? We need proper anti FR feature, not some shit so bluesuits can come faster from respawn. Troll will be troll, i don't expect you to understand.

He is bronie for starters you cant reason with them.
GG as in Get Good
« Reply #97 on: November 25, 2012, 05:52:12 pm »

He is bronie for starters you cant reason with them.

Watch it, Mayck is a brony too.
« Reply #98 on: November 25, 2012, 05:52:36 pm »

The guy has like 4 fastrelogs which he could use the same way. One dies, relog to another until the first one dies.

The real problem is that death has no price if you carry no equipment. It's all about this "Haha my killer gets nothing" -mentality.

Please show me this amazing unarmed no weapon killer build you seem to think exists

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #99 on: November 25, 2012, 05:55:48 pm »

haha avv u forgot the pinkie pie who has more fr.this gona be a troll server.trolls will dominate.y dont u devs implement a good troll faction name?i dont know.mb  something like "the Blues trollbrothers".
« Reply #100 on: November 25, 2012, 05:56:55 pm »

Please show me this amazing unarmed no weapon killer build you seem to think exists

We have been over this many times, you don't understand what trolling means.

haha avv u forgot the pinkie pie who has more fr.this gona be a troll server.trolls will dominate.y dont u devs implement a good troll faction name?i dont know.mb  something like "the Blues trollbrothers".

Pinkie pie is hardcore troll.

Keksz

• It's good to be bad.
« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2012, 05:59:51 pm »

and why are you crying again?
Cuz he is just like manareo..he need attention so he gonna keep cryin for everythin :)
Szetcsesz,Szanaszetkur,Kajakra
« Reply #102 on: November 25, 2012, 06:09:55 pm »

Actually I've noticed these so called "trolls" often wear quite good stuff on them. For example voda brings a gatling laser to almost every fight. Pinkie pie has plasma nades, true but he also uses LSW, M60 and sometimes he spawns his combat character (!!) with average pvp stuff.

I wouldn't call anyone "troll" just because he doesn't play in any of the major pvp gangs. Some people prefer to play alone.

avv

« Reply #103 on: November 25, 2012, 06:14:00 pm »

It's not about killing players but not being afraid to die.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2012, 06:54:19 pm »

It's not about killing players but not being afraid to die.

You're complaining that weak player characters get murdered by you, bluesuits pose no threat to anyone. I swear pvpers are the biggest fucking whiners I've ever seen, it's like you're afraid of the very existence of anything that doesn't resemble your build. Oh noes the players i can one shot are scaring me boo hoo.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 17 queries.