"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:24:06 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Helmet drop  (Read 1721 times)

Helmet drop
« on: September 08, 2012, 02:42:37 pm »

What about "helmet drop" like gun drop? This suggestion can bring more snipers in game because you can drop enemie helmet and shooting with big dmg. Maybe it should depend on perks "right between the eyes" , "better criticals" and  s.p.e.c.i.a.l "luck". Player with this perks maybe should have 10% chance to make helmet drop .

I know a lot of players have big guns alts thats why this suggestion never happen.  ;)
Only write your opinion here and dont start trolling!

avv

Re: Helmet drop
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 02:46:49 pm »

Problem are low gear troll snipers. I personally do not wish to see them buffed them at all. For example sd sneak crit build can just spam headcrits and wish for a good crit.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 02:47:57 pm »

Thats good sugestion it will compensate trait Bonehead as buff for BG. But 10% chance is too low it should be 20 because of man of steel.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 02:51:27 pm »

Problem are low gear troll snipers. I personally do not wish to see them buffed them at all. For example sd sneak crit build can just spam headcrits and wish for a good crit.

thats why you should have only 10% chance or less ... less then gun drop . OR make this helmet drop only randomly only for fun :)
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 03:17:07 pm »

Helmets use belts so that exact scenario wouldn't happen.

avv

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 03:22:28 pm »

thats why you should have only 10% chance or less ... less then gun drop . OR make this helmet drop only randomly only for fun :)

But if it's so random and rare, it only benefits those lucker trollsnipers. Their only chance to win is to get lucky.
Players who risk actual gear need reliable ways to get rid off the enemy. If you have 10% to drop helmet it sure as hell isn't something a geared sniper can rely on.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 03:23:05 pm »

This is just dumb, you are running and bam, your helmet falls by a throwing knife and you get cut in half by laser sniper to the face
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2012, 03:37:49 pm »

But if it's so random and rare, it only benefits those lucker trollsnipers. Their only chance to win is to get lucky.
Players who risk actual gear need reliable ways to get rid off the enemy. If you have 10% to drop helmet it sure as hell isn't something a geared sniper can rely on.

and what about instat kills? Before wipe  it was deadly and now is rare . All this things make sniper not balanced. I make this suggestion only for balance , i haven't any sniper character.

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2012, 04:03:07 pm »

I make this suggestion only for balance , i haven't any sniper character.

First make some sniper char, then play on him for a month or even more and then You could make some suggestion.

Thissuggestion is nothing more then trolling.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2012, 04:47:15 pm »

First make some sniper char, then play on him for a month or even more and then You could make some suggestion.

Thissuggestion is nothing more then trolling.

Do you know why i havent sniper? because is useless . Why should I make it when  I see that sucks? When I do not have it , does not mean i dont know sniper builds . Your post is trolling not mine. When you dont see it you are ... wait you are bbs you troll everywhere  ;D
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2012, 05:08:22 pm »

Do you know why i havent sniper? because is useless.

No they aren't useless, your suggestion is not well put.
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2012, 05:11:35 pm »

No they aren't useless, your suggestion is not well put.

Its not uselless on big pvp fights , its not uselles when you have finnese ... but 1v1 are not balanced .
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2012, 05:14:24 pm »

its not uselles when you have finnese ... but 1v1 are not balanced .

No need for fineese to have a viable sniper and witch build is better or worse in 1v1 situations is irrelevant, balance doesn't revolve around that and shouldn't.
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2012, 05:22:07 pm »

No need for fineese to have a viable sniper and witch build is better or worse in 1v1 situations is irrelevant, balance doesn't revolve around that and shouldn't.

Ok you are right . Maybe snipers are good but not like last season. personally i hate when all have big guns  because this game has many options and  used only  part  :-\
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 05:24:34 pm by LittleBoy »
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2012, 05:36:52 pm »

Tweaking mechanics for them to be more reliable, to have a much more consistent damage output is a completely different story of twisting damage multipliers, bypass chance, weapon damage in order to achieve an effect when damage doesn't solely rely on bypasses, but more on normal critical hits in the same time closing the gap between very high damage and low as it currently is. It'd be like balancing out their current power, that is my opinion on how something, anything should be done with snipers. Adding another effect to their role in combat of dropping helmets wouldn't make them more reliable. Big gunner does constant and consistent damage where the player can count on dishing out steady numbers, snipers can't, but it could be changed and it wouldn't alter their viability, role in big fights, but would make playing a sniper more solid, comfortable.

I see your concern, dropping helmets is not the solution, it's flaw unfortunately.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 05:40:12 pm by T-888 »
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.268 seconds with 22 queries.