"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 05:37:16 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: PWNED stuff  (Read 16098 times)

Re: PWNED stuff
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2012, 07:34:17 pm »

Gangs are what 1/3 of the player population at least? If no one likes the new tc the devs will have to change it or lose the playerbase and the game will die. New players are unlikely due to the harsh nature of the game and only faction members stick it out long term.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2012, 07:51:36 pm »

For me winning with BBS for example is, when i see Kerrigan, or Tespis dead.

You don't need much for win against us hehe
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2012, 07:55:20 pm »

Gangs are what 1/3 of the player population at least? .

id say it's even more. at least of permanent player population

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2012, 08:30:11 pm »

BBS and SoT = the best masters of fast relog and deception

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2012, 08:31:04 pm »

Termap= All know guy who never pvp :D
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2012, 11:28:38 pm »

I think that we all are just waiting for Rascal now ...  ;)
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2012, 11:37:47 pm »

BBS and SoT = the best masters of fast relog and deception

And? If its legal, its weapon as avenger, or granades. Game (devs, or whoever is trying to keep this bunch of pixels playable) is giving you chance to win with other team. Why not using it? I was angry and surprised too when first SOT sneaker detonated bomb on our battle alts, but what can i do? It is as it is, now all need too use same tactics if they want to fight, win or whatever.

YES MANERO, trust me, i don't need your weapon. As i Wrote before, Kicking SOT's asses is sweet and tasty for me, but when i see PIKACHU in town, im happy that I'm going to have a lot of fun trying to find one of them between strigoi, and you :) Fighting with u, and with SOT gives different emotions and different objectives, and I hope it will stand for ever, becouse i like to chose from having fun from tc, and flaming&trolling on rusian a.....s :)

Hects Hakal

• The Sarmatians
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2012, 02:23:00 pm »

For me victory is to kill at least one before i perish

avv

« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2012, 02:43:57 pm »

And? If its legal, its weapon as avenger, or granades.

It's something new. Didn't have that in last session. People who don't like fastrelog and sd grenades aren't either used to it, don't want to do it by themselves or simply think it's not good gameplay. In this situation they just go "nah, this isn't fun I'll do something else" and then those who use those strategies have to either stand in empty map doing nothing or find enemies that too want to use those features.

For example sneak fights have completely lost their bling compared to last session. Back then combat sneak had lsw and full drugs and you had to take care of your life. Now you can equip 2 grenades and call yourself a combat sneak, then spam yourself over and over again. It's not very interesting to fight against enemies who got nothing to lose. Since it's not interesting, I'll do something else.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2012, 04:34:37 pm »

It's something new. Didn't have that in last session. People who don't like fastrelog and sd grenades aren't either used to it, don't want to do it by themselves or simply think it's not good gameplay. In this situation they just go "nah, this isn't fun I'll do something else" and then those who use those strategies have to either stand in empty map doing nothing or find enemies that too want to use those features.

For example sneak fights have completely lost their bling compared to last session. Back then combat sneak had lsw and full drugs and you had to take care of your life. Now you can equip 2 grenades and call yourself a combat sneak, then spam yourself over and over again. It's not very interesting to fight against enemies who got nothing to lose. Since it's not interesting, I'll do something else.

Ok. First:
If u don't like fast relog, or sneaky granades, your bussines, but that's why u have gang. U can always find some guys, who like it.
Fast relog, true: more that 50% of gang needs more that one alt over the town map, but sneakers? Bitch, please... If anyone thinks, that when he kill other haracter, with sneaker, in suicide granade action, he wins... hahahahah. It may be annoying, but theese noobs, can't even use it in any action, to make win more possible to them. SOT can do it.. true, but other sneakers? lame, nothing to be scared of.
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2012, 06:03:57 pm »

I have got 2 snikers chars but i don`t use it because don`t like playing snikers. Manero don`t use it too so i don`t know what do you mean Mieszko. Fastrelogs yes I do but mostly on modoc cuz I have all of my chars there.

jacky.

« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2012, 01:12:51 am »

For me victory is to kill at least one before i perish

for me is 2 or 3 ;D
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2012, 11:12:35 am »

For me 14 plus fastrelogs  ;D

jacky.

« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2012, 12:11:41 pm »

14 in single wave? hmmm you must be rambo ;D

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2012, 07:09:59 am »

I have got 2 snikers
Sounds tasty.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 26 queries.