"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:15:34 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: ANTI-PROXY feature  (Read 2199 times)

Re: ANTI-PROXY feature
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2012, 09:23:57 pm »

Answer questions:
-player inactive for 1min30 => a random simple question pops up (example: 2+2= ?)
If the player answers correctly => back to game
If not => disconnection

As for the ALT abusers isssue, Why not putting back the previous session system? (10min than 3 min to log a char).

Skipping, it's just ridiculous to suggest all written above, could you please tell me, how it'd supposed to stop anyone from using another characters at the same time with primary one? Maybe, he'd just press enter one more time and do whatever he want to.
   Yeah, just stop caring about correct spelling and breaking the law, because people will do it anyway. **LUL**. If someone is handicapped at playing so much, he's decided to use another character in order to absorb an enemy's action points or achieve any other advantage in skirmish, it's just utterly lame. Whatever you say.
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 05:11:39 am »

Answer questions:
-player inactive for 1min30 => a random simple question pops up (example: 2+2= ?)
If the player answers correctly => back to game
If not => disconnection

How are we suppose to TC if we cant go afk for hours? There are also very easy ways around this so implementing is pointless.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 05:15:04 am by Catoptromancy »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2012, 05:31:31 am »

It was foolish to even attempt to suggest a solution for this problem specifically, considering how complex it can get.

Hence the harsh critique...
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2012, 05:51:05 am »

Maube multilog is not good but idea to kick(or something like that) players who afk few minutes is more then idiotly, sorry.
You going to drink tea, or relax and get some kick in your back...mde   ::)
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2012, 08:56:05 am »

you take my proxies, and I stop playing. This game is broken in too many other ways to avoid using proxies
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2012, 09:03:49 am »

The only way to stop alt using, is to make each build usable and multi-faceted. Who would use alts if their toon could do everything? If there were some more quests to raise your barter, your lock pick, your guns and unarmed, then people would stop using alts. Until then, I'm going to have an alt with 300% lock pick, and alt with 300% sneak and silent death, an alt with energy weps, and an alt with 300% stealing.

No body is going to make good enough friends on this game to trust people to do shit for them. I'd rather quit than rely on some one else. Make the game challenging for single players but make it extra challenging for teams.

I can't stand it when I get online to play a "game" and it turns out to be nothing but "work" in disguise.
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2012, 01:43:20 pm »

There is one way to stop alts - lvl-99. But this idea is bad when you have new players at lvl-1.

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.289 seconds with 21 queries.