Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

Combat Armors - They should have Built in Radios on there helmets

Yes, Built in radios , Extra hand
No, Don't like haveing extra hand
let, Dev's Decide

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Combat Armor Imporvements  (Read 14621 times)

Re: Combat Armor Imporvements
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2010, 11:08:12 pm »

The Reason i Selected Combat armor for this, cause it looks like it has a Headset on it for one, and for two its got a helmet...built in radios are real guys lol, if armor goes below 50% then radio quits working, idk vote what u want i just think a lot of people would like having A Spare hand when solo hunting like i do in my CA.
▐ Nïghtkin▐
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2010, 04:28:33 pm »

I doubt the Fallout world has managed to miniaturize radios into headsets,

hehehehehe got question what is more difficoult to make a plasma pistol or simple  headset FOR radio? btw look on normal wiki when this kind of thing first apper  8)

wiki say:
"The first-ever headset was invented in 1910, by a Stanford University student named Nathaniel Baldwin. However, Baldwin's design was ahead of his time, as he wasn't able to interest anyone in mass producing this innovative communication tool. Not until during the World War I did the US Army purchase 100 headsets for their pilots. Hence the early usage and markets for headsets were mainly for aviation purposes. In fact, Plantronics was started by two pilots, and their main goals were to develop headsets which are lightweight and comfortable for pilots and subsequently general users"

kinky shit huh?

but adding "This one has a pocket to hold a radio in for easy access" to the description of modded armours would be enough.
Is it possible to make radios have a selectable frequency when stored in the backpack?

jup nice idea just add radio selectin frequency gizmo to armors  that all

back to topic "CA+radio" yea i also think CA choice is good as simplest and easiest to make. And Skejwen this is fallout not "Book of Eli" and if u will get one i want one too :P

« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 04:35:50 pm by naskiel32 »
Well who you think im after now, bitch? Run, mother  f*cka, run...
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2010, 07:42:05 pm »

hehehehehe got question what is more difficoult to make a plasma pistol or simple  headset FOR radio? btw look on normal wiki when this kind of thing first apper  8)
The Fallout world never developed microchips and stuff like that and since I'm no consumer electronics person, I have no idea what's needed to make a headset. What I know is that a radio which in our times can be made into a matchbox takes up ten times the volume.
It's a game with game logic.

Good idea for radios nonetheless. If the devs find it good.
<Izual> Let's crash server
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2010, 12:14:50 am »

I just hope everyone will vote with common sense, I tough it would be a good idea to share with everyone, and i hope it happens :D
▐ Nïghtkin▐
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2010, 01:14:22 pm »

The Fallout world never developed microchips and stuff like that
BS
Whats with the electronic parts from Vault15?
Plasma, Laser Technologie,  Cyperdogs, Star Trek Phasers, Vertibirds, all those computer terminals.

You should play fallout 1+2 some times

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2010, 03:29:20 pm »

It's all Fallout 2 crap and we know that Fallout 2 took some things far too far.

avv

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2010, 07:46:22 pm »

Can't we have radios in our pip boys? I mean if we even have pip boys.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2010, 02:19:14 am »

how much longer should i let everyone Vote? hmm
▐ Nïghtkin▐
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2010, 10:32:43 am »

2 more days and im going to lock voting, everyone submit soon!
▐ Nïghtkin▐
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2010, 11:30:37 am »

Radios are REALLY rare items, we know. So we will must have CAs with headset ...

Or APA with headset ? Hm ?
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2010, 12:30:49 pm »

Voting locked, it up to you Dev's !
▐ Nïghtkin▐
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2010, 12:34:10 pm »

The Fallout world never developed microchips and stuff like that and since I'm no consumer electronics person, I have no idea what's needed to make a headset. What I know is that a radio which in our times can be made into a matchbox takes up ten times the volume.
It's a game with game logic.

other thing is with all that macgyver's who can make lasers,plasma and other things with junk, metal parts and wood runing on wasteland its kinda silly thinking that no one invent it yet :P
Well who you think im after now, bitch? Run, mother  f*cka, run...

Frozen Mind

• Los Alamos Warrior
    • Homepage
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2010, 10:58:25 am »

Close this topic and move it to closed suggestion.

Reason: There is no radio in the picture.
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2010, 11:14:18 am »

Shut up Frozen Mind! Your are the worst Master Troll in 2238 irc channel! If Devs are writing that it's not possible then they're right! Don't spam here!
"War is nothing more than the continuation of politics by other means.”
Carl von Clausewitz

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2010, 11:17:12 am »

well, a radio on a combat armour would be a neat addition, but i guess if it can't be done then it can't be done...

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 1.53 seconds with 24 queries.