"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:20:21 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: New Reno - Mordino Family  (Read 12419 times)

JovankaB

Re: New Reno - Mordino Family
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2011, 08:03:16 pm »

TTTLA kill pks on one account and kill bluesuits on another. call it a project. I call it hypocrisy.

Do everyone a favor and go play 3D shooters. The concept of role playing seems to be too sophisticated for you.
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2011, 01:22:57 am »

Problems ? Someone cry ? Surely not on the side of Mordinos !

But it's funny to see as usual the bad faith of this community of players.  ;D

Not my fault you didn't understand the subtext.

You really want to talk about bad faith ?  Not other players make a reputation about your so called army of " lawyers " , the " lawyers " make a reputation on their own and they face the consequences each countless time they try to justify themselves of their double moral actions witch defines you as hypocrites. It is how i see it , i'm not calling you hypocrites it's just the way most people see you as far as i have noticed , you've been called hypocrites for too many times to ignore the fact maybe it's for a reason ? So when you talk about bad faith , think really hard who makes the state of beliefs what they currently are.

Talking about the roleplay project if i can't participate in the project with my real nickname , i won't participate the project under a fake name , i have named all alts practicly the same and for a damn good reason i don't hide behind a massive amount of alts if they can't respect that ....... well i can't respect them simple. I make my reputation and i live with it that's how this game should be , just my opinion if someone doesn't like it shove it up .... um somewhere deep.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2011, 05:10:05 am »

TTTLA kill pks on one account and kill bluesuits on another. call it a project. I call it hypocrisy. Seems to me all your "projects" is just pushing people around one way or another. Maybe we don't like your projects.
This is pretty much my opinion as well.

@jovanka

Considering this is forum and not ingame, of course it is not roleplaying what he said (well, actually the way he put it is very good roleplay in itself). but in game, he could easily rp that the lawyers are actually criminals posing as heros to keep the majority of the population from revolting against them and that he is one of the rebels trying to save the town from their corruption.

It's the same thing either way you put it, where you got the notion he didn't understand rp is beyond me either way as well.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Heckler Spray

• former Orphans' member, now in TTT Lawyer Agency
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2011, 07:17:26 pm »

You guys always mistake players with their characters, which are two different things. That's a problem we can't solve for you. sorry 'bout that.
Blood is thicker than water.
-------------------------------------

"Surf Solars Seal of Awesome" - "Amazing Music Taste" achievments
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2011, 09:10:54 pm »

Oh, good idea! I'm gonna make a few forum alts. One is going to roleplay a dumb idiot who can't download and install the game, another one will roleplay a trader, another one is going to roleplay a troll... And be sure not to mistake them with the player himself!

Kanly

• The future is today, worry about it tomorrow!
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2011, 01:53:05 pm »

Whether you like it or not, of 3 project that animated the server (B Hill, Redding and now Mordino) they was in two .

It is good to see that sometime a new idea come out .

« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2011, 07:01:00 pm »

Floodnik, who is not me, or maybe he is - we will never find out, asked me to say this for him, because he "isn't going to wait a week for my post to be approved", and in his opinion moderators on this forum don't care about people and they don't do shit except giving warnings left and right for no reason and banning people... Anyway:
You guys always mistake players with their characters, which are two different things. That's a problem we can't solve for you. sorry 'bout that.
Quote from: Floodnik
Oh, good idea! I'm gonna make a few forum alts. One is going to roleplay a dumb idiot who can't download and install the game, another one will roleplay a trader, another one is going to roleplay a troll, one is going to roleplay someone, who speaks for me, because I hate waiting a week for my post to be approved since moderators on this forum don't care about people and they don't do shit instead of giving warnings left and right for no reason and banning people...
And be sure not to mistake these alts with the player himself!

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2011, 07:06:39 pm »

Well, now at least, we know Floodnik don't understand the difference between "Making and roleplaying a new character on 2238 server" and "Making a new account on the official 2238 forum".

Wait, I was already aware than he didn't knew anything about RP...
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2011, 07:13:29 pm »

Quote from: Floodnik
There is no roleplay in alting. If one of my character hates some faction, the others also will because a real roleplayer would have just one character and dedicate himself into it, being that the character has the same ideas and beliefs as the player.
Let me show you an example: the incoming Wasteland: 2155 server. That's gonna be roleplaying ;)
BTW. Crazy is accusing me that I don't know anything about RP. Lies. Crazy doesn't know anything about RP.
Oh, Floodnik also asks you to speak to him directly, not in 3rd person, because he is still reading the forum as well as I do.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 07:20:44 pm by ISpeakForFloodnik »

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2011, 07:39:33 pm »

the character has the same ideas and beliefs as the player.

This shows that you don't know about RP.

Heckler Spray

• former Orphans' member, now in TTT Lawyer Agency
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2011, 07:41:48 pm »

Sorry Floodnik but, what's the connection here ?  ???
Blood is thicker than water.
-------------------------------------

"Surf Solars Seal of Awesome" - "Amazing Music Taste" achievments

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2011, 08:48:45 pm »

This shows that you don't know about RP.
It shows you all have an odd understanding of rp...  somewhat like, the natzis hating jews.

How is projecting your personality into a video game not roleplaying?  Your creating the character's identity however, but you as you are now is the personality of the character.  This is roleplay no?  Or roleplay is ALWAYS being someone else no matter what, despite the fact that your not roleplaying yourself playing a video game, your in the video game, thus an entirely different setting and upbringing.

Roleplay is also projecting someone else into a character and playing by his personality, upbringing, experiences, etc.  As you believe he would considering these factors.

In other words, your both wrong and right...

Alting different characters with different settings is perfectly fine roleplay...  People get bored eventually, they've gotten too close to the character and can do the act perfectly.

But roleplaying yourself into a different setting is perfectly fine as well...  There is no reason it is not roleplay, because your projecting yourself into a different world.

But ...  I wonder why we are arguing about this?
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2011, 08:56:43 pm »

natzis

This is what I needed to finally understand that there is no point in paying attention to your posts.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2011, 08:59:50 pm »

This is what I needed to finally understand that there is no point in paying attention to your posts.
Ok so trying to make a metaphor to explain my point is a reason not to pay attention to any of my posts.  I do believe you should not pay attention to a single person's posts on this forum then.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2011, 09:04:24 pm »

http://gametheorem.blogspot.com/2008/02/what-is-rp.html

Jup.

Atleast this topic provided some good material for the "epic quotes" thread. :)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 24 queries.