Sure
- 1 (8.3%)
I don`t like it
- 9 (75%)
Modyfy - and it`s ok.
- 2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Outdoorsman and CW  (Read 1528 times)

Outdoorsman and CW
« on: April 23, 2011, 11:32:48 pm »

Here we go....

We are walking through the wasteland with that 100 KG of Metal Armors, Combat armors, Rocket Launchers of the size of our bodyes and managing to hidefrom encounters... behinde what?

How do you noticing that chouls without them niticing something that big and heavy?

Suggestion
-Implement Outdoorsman penalty for carryng stuff.

-If CW<Max CW (No overweigh) then Used Outdoorsman=Outdoorsman-CW but not below 0.
-If CW>Max CW (OverWeigh) then Outdoorsman = Outdoorsman - MaxCW - 2*(CW-MaxCW) but not below 0.

What a point?
•PvE: A bit harder to carry too much.
•PvP: Mor PvP where both sides are armed. For now, it`s more like bluesuit vs BA+LSW encounters

Here you go!

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: Outdoorsman and CW
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 11:37:45 pm »

I don't see how that would help anything. It would just make it more of a pain for people that tag Outdoorsman instead of Weapon, First Aid, Doctor PvP build. It might be realistic, but that doesn't mean it adds anything worthwhile.

And this wouldn't affect the amount of bluesuits vs armored people in PvP at all.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 12:16:44 am »

I don't see how that would help anything. It would just make it more of a pain for people that tag Outdoorsman instead of Weapon, First Aid, Doctor PvP build. It might be realistic, but that doesn't mean it adds anything worthwhile.

And this wouldn't affect the amount of bluesuits vs armored people in PvP at all.
without OD it will be 0% meaning you will travel entering every encounter. This means in order to avoide some nasty encounters you`ll have to tag OD.
I barely remember when i fell last time to PvP enc...
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 12:19:27 am »

0% or ~20%, it doesn't matter much, so only those who tagged OD will suffer a bit from it.
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 09:23:39 am »

The idea is interesting, but it will not change anything. Just now in the wasteland will not go in heavy armor and big guns, and a leather jacket with a .223 pistol. (or plasma pistol). Outcome of the battle will decide not two killograma lead, but two - three of good shots.
If you do not understand what I wrote, use Google Translator or Google Chrome.
I am writing in Russian in order to avoid double translation
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 10:54:45 am »

Is the world map not slow enough?
If there is to be any penalty, it should be because your overweight.
Everything must change.
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 11:44:27 am »

Is the world map not slow enough?
If there is to be any penalty, it should be because your overweight.

Agree'd

The world map is slow enough already...
---

"They say people dont believe in heroes anymore... Well, I'm going to give them back their hero."
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 12:04:00 pm »

Vote for modify and here is the idea for it
How about doing the opposite a char who have nothing gets a slight bonus to walking speed on world map if there are others with him/her the speed bonus goes by the person who carries the most so there would be no way to abuse it (well I know everything can be abused but I prefer to believe that its not always true)

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2011, 12:05:17 pm »

-If CW<Max CW (No overweigh) then Used Outdoorsman=Outdoorsman-CW but not below 0.
Outdoorsman + Carry Weight (if not over-encumbered) would make sense. Otherwise it's just an additional pain in the arse.

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 02:27:10 pm »

Its only make one more argument for proxy taxi with 0 weight
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 24 queries.