"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:18:36 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Grenade launchers  (Read 3606 times)

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
Re: Grenade launchers
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2011, 10:07:49 pm »

You do realize that this was already sucessfully implemented in New Vegas? Parting Big Guns, Small Guns etc in seperate Skills was never that much of a brilliant idea.
That's the one of a very few things that I don't like in New Vegas, which is almost perfect. You can call it a legacy of the past, or whatever, but it should stay the same as it is until it's called Fallout, or pretend to be similar to it.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2011, 10:11:14 pm »

Skill Mechanics aren't carved in stone. Fallout was never a perfect game, even if we all love it.

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2011, 10:13:25 pm »

Skill Mechanics aren't carved in stone. Fallout was never a perfect game, even if we all love it.
Why do you try to convince me? I'll stay with my opinion in any case.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2011, 10:14:30 pm »

Huh? It's called exchanging of opinions. Never tried to convince you, as I can see where you're coming from.

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2011, 10:18:41 pm »

Never tried to convince you, as I can see where you're coming from.
OMG. Dude, you have to visit this country and you'll ind out that this is not a communist regime, war-oriented country anymore (it isn't so for a 20 years already).

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2011, 10:23:48 pm »

:-\

"I see where you're coming from" is just a synonym for saying "I know what you mean" in english - by no means I wanted to insult your mother country (didn't even know you're from russia untill now ) ;)

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2011, 08:50:20 am »

I see absolutly nothing wrong with having a big guns and small guns skill. The "problem" that Fallout has, was that big guns couldn't be aquired early in the game, which means that this skill is pointless only in the beginning. There are more ways to "fix" this issue instead of merging skills. One being that you can introduce low-tier big guns, which the player can find and use even in the beginning of the game. The same is valid for energy weapons.

Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2011, 04:32:50 pm »

But then you should change BG and EW to have same base value as SG, otherwise you're going to start with 30 EW and "Laser Mauser" will not help you at all.
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2011, 05:15:16 pm »

But then you should change BG and EW to have same base value as SG, otherwise you're going to start with 30 EW and "Laser Mauser" will not help you at all.

It is tragic that the coolest handgun in human history is synonymous with 'shitty' in FOnline.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 21 queries.