"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 11:19:21 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Few minor suggestions.  (Read 1542 times)

Few minor suggestions.
« on: April 01, 2011, 12:38:13 pm »

add heroine, effect - not able to cripple all about eyes. i mean in little dose this prewar drugs can make euphoria and get away of pain.
(dont lol at this :D ) i know this is nt fo2 drugs, but give it a chance...

make some changes in weight of some items ( cats paw, lavandal flower and other ).

is it bug or feature ? - i cant put more than 250 super stims in locker in 1 time, but can put other items with huge weight. (same with hummer).
so make able to put more items of 1 type to 1 place if enought empty space.

is it bug or feature ? - if i set mercs to attack all about friends how to make them non hostile to random persons (i have tent with other person) mercs attack mercs of other person. or is it any friend list by txt message ?

make able to give mercs to other person (suggested alot times?)

put same npc like in boneyard (quest to get junk and other items with good manual) to ncr, vc and hub. (more easy game for newbies).
maybe npc must shout name to 1lvl person that just come to city.

Let the Force be with You.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: Few minor suggestions.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 01:00:24 pm »

is it bug or feature ? - i cant put more than 250 super stims in locker in 1 time, but can put other items with huge weight. (same with hummer).

Feature, it's about volume, not weight.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 04:00:37 pm »

put same npc like in boneyard (quest to get junk and other items with good manual) to ncr, vc and hub. (more easy game for newbies).

Already implented.
NCR - Behind the garage there is one girl looking for 2 junk.
VC - Near the bar there is a girl who needs 2 (?) booze.
Hub - Near the brahmin guy in a tent who needs a shovel (?).

(?) - Unknown if I remember the correct items.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 05:09:24 pm »

I was in Klamath a few days ago. Woke up after a friendly encounter with some Enclave fellas. While passing time in that shitwater burg, I found the long forgotten 'Exchange four gecko pelts for gear' quest.

My God, that town is perfect for new characters. There's the trapping grounds to the south, containing plenty of silver geckos. It's the most satisfying way I found of setting yourself up with basic guns, armour and ammo. Twelve silver pelts nets you a leather jacket, a 10mm pistol and plenty of bullets. You get 100xp for handing each of them in, and 55xp per Gecko. Damn good way to get started with a new character in particular.

We need to transplant that into the NCR/Hub/Anywhere else. I had a damn good time doing that quest.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 05:15:37 pm »

We need to transplant that into the NCR/Hub/Anywhere else. I had a damn good time doing that quest.

Isn't the north empty enough already?

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 05:28:48 pm »

Isn't the north empty enough already?

I don't think you can change that without moving TC outside of towns.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 05:51:16 pm »

I don't think you can change that without moving TC outside of towns.

Common, TC isn't SO present ;p Especially during early hours.

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 05:59:02 pm »

Common, TC isn't SO present ;p Especially during early hours.

No, I get what you mean, but it's the thought of it as much as anything else. The prospect that at any point someone could walk into town and shoot you in the face. Why risk it when there are places where you don't have to worry about that?
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 07:08:21 pm »

north not empty , meet guys running for me and shouting *stop* few times. and most of time all in clamath dead :(
den is good place for drug trade, so i visit den before bank crash like 5 times per rl day, find alot good stuff. and meet some newbies, that shovel shit, maybe just scouts :D

Let the Force be with You.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 10:00:11 pm »

About heroin.

You're eyes are crippled = You only have one Eye and the other is bleeding and fucked up.  No pain reliever is gonna make you see better, not that magically handling the air with doctor skill does either but still.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 02:36:11 am »

add heroine, effect - not able to cripple all about eyes. i mean in little dose this prewar drugs can make euphoria and get away of pain.
(dont lol at this :D ) i know this is nt fo2 drugs, but give it a chance...
If there was a pain system like in Call Of Cthulhu, this may have had a place.

I thought they weigh 1 pound or kg each. 250 Super Stims is pretty heavy (includes wierd applicator which I always thought of as a disposable micro-autodoc).
Also, there might be some kind of item-count feature.

is it bug or feature ? - if i set mercs to attack all about friends how to make them non hostile to random persons (i have tent with other person) mercs attack mercs of other person. or is it any friend list by txt message ?
Need to set friend status in a base terminal.

make able to give mercs to other person (suggested alot times?)
As long as it fits withing the CHA level/MagPers, I don't see why not, except for maybe a small merc transfer fee. (Contractual changes/etc. in changing the client-merc relationship)

They are implementing the Job Offer Bulletin Boards.

I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 21 queries.