"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 05:39:46 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Where i can learn big guns 3  (Read 8584 times)

Re: Where i can learn big guns 3
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2010, 12:33:28 pm »

I don't like this: "Automatically make other players losing BoS reputation (-150 per kill) when those players kill the Initiate player."

So, if he is a loser PK, who didn't kill you with 1 shot, and then you eye-shot him you'll get -150? omg
Changed nickname. This acc not in use anymore. Please, devs/mods/gms/ whoever, you can delete it.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2010, 04:38:41 pm »

By the way, are workbenches in BoS inoperable by intention? Or is it a bug?

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2010, 04:48:51 pm »

would a double dose of mentats work it you nly want to give 5mm ?

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Alvarez

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2010, 04:54:16 pm »

would a double dose of mentats work it you nly want to give 5mm ?

If you have 6CH in the end, so yes.
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2010, 02:11:22 pm »

If you have 6CH in the end, so yes.

6 or 7, wiki says below and above not equal

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2010, 02:15:39 pm »

By the way, are workbenches in BoS inoperable by intention? Or is it a bug?

Probably don't have the script attatched yet. Eventually you will need these workbenches to craft BoS CA, so they will need to be operable eventually.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2010, 07:26:49 pm »

Probably don't have the script attatched yet. Eventually you will need these workbenches to craft BoS CA, so they will need to be operable eventually.

oh no please just let it craftable at bases.

Alvarez

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2010, 08:15:08 pm »

oh no please just let it craftable at bases.

Hey, any blueshirted Brother or Sister is allowed to craft in safety!

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2010, 10:13:25 am »

well, making BA only craftable in the BOS seems like an idea, but it would of course encourage even more alting, therefore taking up valuable server resources, i mean, we already need to be a part of raiders to use the extended workbench, seems like a dumb idea just because of the server getting yet a new wave of BOS mechanic alts...

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2010, 01:12:39 pm »

This kind of thing will be extended, with various things added to discourage using alts just to use the NPC factions as a crafting tool for alts.

Of course, I totally see why they are with the NPC factions in their unfinished state at the moment, but this should change.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2010, 07:09:19 pm »

Some people say, they can't learn BG lvl 3, although meeting minimum requirements. Can someone meeting just the minimum (120% Repair, 90% Science, 135% Big Guns, 7 Strength, 7 Agility) confirm, that he could actually learn it at BoS bunker? Or at least confirm the minimum stats needed? I will probably have higher BG skill but I would take science and repair just sufficient to get the profession, so..
Also drugs - f.e. Nuka-Cola (+1 AG written in wiki) - will work, if I have just 6 AG? Thanks for any answer, I just want to make sure I won't miss the chance like with my first big gunner, who doesn't have high enough repair on lvl 21 (no more mistakes, cause it would make me really angry I invested time in another char without reason :p). So any info would be appreciated, just soon enough until I reach the lvl when there is no chance to raise missing stat/ skill.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 07:14:58 pm by Raegann »
Some folks got 'em and some have not
But these are the breaks
Break it up, break it up, break it up
Break down!
..guess who
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2010, 11:42:06 pm »

Some people say, they can't learn BG lvl 3, although meeting minimum requirements.

happened to me once. Then it turned out that because I have learnt professions 3 times (like small guns lvl 1, small gun lvl 2 then armorer lvl1 lol). So if u already meet the requirements and that you've just learn professions for 2 times, thats fine.
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2010, 11:43:58 pm »

happened to me once. Then it turned out that because I have learnt professions 3 times (like small guns lvl 1, small gun lvl 2 then armorer lvl1 lol). So if u already meet the requirements and that you've just learn professions for 2 times, thats fine.
I hope so, thanks anyway. Then there is only one thing left - the teacher at 3rd floor back in-game to give it a try. :)
Some folks got 'em and some have not
But these are the breaks
Break it up, break it up, break it up
Break down!
..guess who
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 22 queries.